Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Holocron Pursuits

M I S S I O N
GADivider-Purple.png
Hollis-Temp.png
Outfit: xxx
Tag: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren
Hollis was full of jitters.

This was one of her first missions assigned by her new master. And it was her first excursion without Justice Lesan Justice Lesan at her side. Hollis had asked if he could go with her... but her master had given her a firm no on that front. Master Melfina Nemore was against hand-holding on missions – literally and figuratively.

And so, she'd been assigned to work with another padawan from the NJO.

Hollis glanced over at Brianna... she was stunningly pretty. Almost intimidating. For some reason, Hollis found herself feeling a bit quiet. Maybe it was just the fact that her skills really hadn't been tested yet. And the idea of failing in front of someone she'd just met was pretty daunting.

The task at hand seemed rather simple. There were reports of Jedi Holocrons turning up at a marketplace in Mos Eisley. Someone was dealing these artifacts, which needed to be recovered – and the source needed to be identified. Ideally, the source would need to be eliminated. Eliminated. Her master had been unspecific as to how, and that worried Hollis.

Their transport would be setting down on Tatooine quite soon, so Hollis slid into the seat next to Briana to get to know her fellow padawan a bit before they were expected to work together.

"Hey," she said, smiling. "Your name is Briana, right? I'm Hollis. It's nice to meet you." She had planned to end her introduction there and segway into basic 'getting-to-know-you' questions. Instead, she started rambling because she was nervous. "This is one of my first real missions..." she started. "Well, I did go to Ilum once but I was with a big group. And I wasn't really expected to do anything... not like this. Am I talking a lot? Gosh, sorry... What about you? Have you been with the Jedi long?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom