I Am No One
The Holocron of Ben Watts
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: The purpose of this submission is to create a repository for the knowledge Ben Watts has accumulated over the course of many years in service to the Jedi Order.
- Development Thread: N/A
- Manufacturer: Ben Watts
- Model: Jedi Holocron
- Affiliation: Ben Watts
- Production: Unique
- Material: Force-imbued Crystal, Durasteel
- Classification: Holocron
- Size: One-Handed
- Length: 6 inches
- Weight: ~.8 kilograms
- Commentary of the nature of the Force, according to Ben Watts' personal experience
- A recollection of the history of the Jedi Order, spanning from its joining the reformed Galactic Republic to the present.
- A personal autobiography.
- An introduction to the ability known as Force Light.
- Instruction in the art of Battle Precognition.
Shortly after stepping down from the mantle of Grandmaster, Ben Watts compiled his knowledge, experience, and personal thoughts into a holocron which appears as a rectangular prism. His persona is the Gatekeeper that would greet any potential accessor of the information within; and the holocron as a whole cannot be opened unless by the hand of one in touch with the Light Side of the Force. As aforementioned, the contents of Ben Watts' holocron consist of a commentary on the nature of the Force, a history of Ben Watts' experiences throughout life, a history of the Jedi Order of the present, an introduction to the force ability Force Light, and instruction in the Grand Master's trademark technique Battle Precognition.