Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Holo Net / Holo Net News Art

Okay well I don't mean to be annoying but some details on what you want is usually what you'd put up for commission. You can't just expect something to appear from nothing with minimal effort on your part. For example, here's some basic questions you can answer to help get the noodle going, but if you're just gonna say "make me something!" then not very many people are going to step up.

1. Is this a banner for a Faction?
2. If not a Faction, is this a newspaper banner, article banner, etc. Please describe what the banner consists of.
3. Would you like the banner to include some text? If so, what?
4. Did you have a specific color scheme you're looking for or is this just "go ham". I'm assuming "go ham" given you've provided no direction nor demands, lol.
5. Can you describe what you're going for a little bit. If this is a Faction, can you link it? Is it a news channel like CNN/Fox News in the real world, or is it like a website, or is this meant to just be a general comglomerate like the Bounty Hunter's Guild but for news-type people.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm I know you're not a new member, and you likely have a wealth of information you're sitting on that can help guide these decisions. But for someone to put in the time to make something for you, they're going to want at a minimum a little information or direction. The reason nobody's responding is because either they don't have the time, or they have limited time, and are passing on this because they'd rather not make something and then you give it the same effort you're giving this request for free stuff.

Zori Kapshan Zori Kapshan

That is good advice thank you.

Description:
A faction banner for The HoloNet. This faction will be like a broadcasting company that’s hosts the Holonet News Network, as well as holodramas, sports, and other media.

Theme: It’s really up to the artist. I could see it going many different ways. I could see something comic/ cartoonish. I could see something more traditional news and serious. Usually networks use blues and reds or blacks. Holograms are blue so blue seems like it might be a good color. It really depends on any images you find to work with. I’m flexible.

Text: The HoloNet

Theme of Faction: basically we are going to make a media faction that will feature HNN but will also allow characters who want to play media stars, media investors, social lights, media production prior, writers , novelist, Internet personalities etc. It will be sorta like ABC or other networks like that.

Last edited:

This might make a good faction logo or icon. If that helps

I’m a little worried. Just on the first few pages there seem to be 6 or 7 requests that were completely ignored, even when they explained what they wanted.

What could I do to improve this project or make any artist willing to work on it?

Do you have any advice Zori Kapshan Zori Kapshan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom