Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Holiday ain't complete without some bets n blood

So,

I'm creating a luxury starship thats going to be a part of some seasonal events that I will host in the future. Once I post the ship and get it approved I'll be using it as the setting for a winter season event!

The event will take place on a icy planet aboard the docked ship, the ship is built specifically to oversee events (coliseums, race tracks, etc.) and it basically just parks right next to the thing or whatever. Anyways, for some reason when thinking of fun holiday themed plots I thought about a luxury cruise ship overseeing a gladiator fight and characters just chatting it up and watching blood spill on snow whilst also placing bets and gambling... and of course Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai will be the guest singer

Anyone want an interest tag once I put up the thread?

So,

I'm creating a luxury starship thats going to be a part of some seasonal events that I will host in the future. Once I post the ship and get it approved I'll be using it as the setting for a winter season event!

The event will take place on a icy planet aboard the docked ship, the ship is built specifically to oversee events (coliseums, race tracks, etc.) and it basically just parks right next to the thing or whatever. Anyways, for some reason when thinking of fun holiday themed plots I thought about a luxury cruise ship overseeing a gladiator fight and characters just chatting it up and watching blood spill on snow whilst also placing bets and gambling... and of course Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai will be the guest singer

Anyone want an interest tag once I put up the thread?
Sure why not. Not totally sure who I will use though. Maybe Val Val .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom