Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola!

Heya peeps! New guy here! Well, not the newest guy, but relatively new nonetheless.

ANYWAYSSSSS..

Hi! I'm Jace Solarii, call me...Jace. Sorry, there aren't many nicknames you can come up with if you have a name with one syllable. Oh! Also, an about me! I've been an avid Star Wars fan ever since I was born, I'm a guy, I've been RPing for about 3 years, and I'm really excited about joining this site, just have been spending most of my time working on my bio which hopefully will provide some incentive for you guys to RP with me! Hope to kill meet some of you soon!

Regards,
- Jace Solarii, Captain of the Nightingale

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome dude.

It's a big site so spend as much time as need exploring it and asking questions. Most beginners throw up a Character Profile, round up some peeps in the 'Roleplay Discussion Forum', and then set about adventuring in the 'Public' or 'Private' RP forums. Easy as pie.

Good luck in all your adventures! :D

Salutations, good sir! I'm also relatively new to the board, only about fifty posts between my two accounts here... Well, one is a character account and then there's this one. XD

People here are super helpful so don't be afraid to post up threads with questions, should you have any! I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for the board!

Hi, a few tips from me.

[member="Darth Venefica"] is the insane one... just let her be in her own little world. Oh, and yeah, i'm joking.... or am I???

Please don't kill me with your awesome red blade of awesome.

Anyway on topic, welcome, welcome. I may not seem like i've been here long but yeah. Keep the questions rolling.

And don't make the same mistake I did and kill a Wookie on your first day here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom