Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoist the Colours OOC

Hoist the Colours

Saede is aiming to start pirating again in earnest, but she needs a ship to start that's better than the pleasure yacht she already stole from Sicarii's estate. She also, needs a crew. Hoist the Colours is the first thread of a long series of pirating adventures across the galaxy, and you're invited!

The concept behind this thread is very simple. Rather than start with a "gather a crew at the cantina and everyone gets bored" thread, we're starting at the action, and going in full tilt. If you are the type of person who *needs* to know how a recruitment scene might have gone, PM me and we can work out a thread. Otherwise, assume our characters met, Saede offered to pay you in anything you could haul away from a rich, dead sith's mansion that she haaaaappens to know about, if you'll help her get a particularly fine ship out of there, since she can't pilot it all by her lonesome, savvy?

F.A.Q.
Can I use this thread to join Saede's crew?
Yes, in fact, please do! You can join either in advance, or be on the estate and chose to join instead of fight/walk the plank/get spaced (if you are particularly irritating).

If I join this thread, do I HAVE to be in Saede's crew?
Nope! You can moonlight, just hired on for one job, or if it works for you, stick with it until it doesn't! While Saede is loyal to her crew and will take care of them, that doesn't mean that she doesn't understand that people have other stuff to do and may not always be part of her crew. There is no life long obligation to a life of piracy with Saede as your Captain.

My character isn't a pirate or mercenary type. Can I still join?
That depends. Are can you play nice, ooc? Do you have an idea for how you'd fit in? Then sure! We're going to be raiding a dead Sith's estate- if you can find a reason to be there, have at! You can be a bystander or opposition, whatever makes you happy. If you have something REALLY kooky in mind, please PM me?

Can I be Captain?
No. Go start your own crew.

Can I be (X other position) in your crew?
Maybe! If RP works out and you seem like someone Saede can work with/trust, it's a possibility! Let's see where the RP takes us, yes?

Questions, comments, concerns? Post here or PM me! Otherwise, use this thread for any ooc yammer and have a good time!

[member="Saede Taggart"]

Hey there, Neldar would just like to let Saede know he'd always be willing to help. Neldar's been in the pirate business a long time, and can help out or offer trusted/safe places to do business, might even buy stuff off of you or job offers

[member="Abaddon Velshaar"] [member="Allan Bandar"] Ahoy and welcome aboard!

[member="Neldar Poska"] If you want to do some pirating, we'd love to have you! I am also veeeeery happy to sell of swag to someone of your.... exacting qualifications ;)

[member="Saede Taggart"]

If you ever have something to sell or need help with, just hit me up. If you'd like permission to use my Company to submit weapons, we can start a thread.

If you ever have spacial installations, I can give you the means to defend it. I know what it's like having so much treasure but not able to protect it... And hiding it forces it out of use for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom