Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hockeymania Is Running Wild Brother!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

5fa14b0bbfab4c575552c2a5e8164d2a.jpg

It was a good thing Hilal kept a low profile after taking part in the assassination attempt on the Chancellor and other high officials on Coruscant. She was surprised that she wasn't named as one of the prime suspects unlike other Bounty Hunters. Even though Hilal didn't like the Galactic Alliance and especially the stinking Jedi, she did enjoy Coruscant and all of its splendors. To lose access to the planet that never sleeps would be terrible, not only she would lose potential clients as a Bounty Hunter but Hilal wouldn't be able to go on shopping sprees on Coruscant! Denon was nice but maaaannnnnn it can get boring go to the same old store and besides, Denon's clothing line pales in comparison to the ones that Coruscant attracts.

But Hilal wasn't on Coruscant to take on contracts or to go shopping (though it was part of the reason she was here) it was to cheer on one of her dear friends: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss as she was part of the Coruscant Cloudcutters Hockey team. Now Hilal had no idea what Hockey is, she was more a racing kind of girl but she did a lot of research on it before going to the game. She wondered how Zoey was able to balance herself wearing bladed skates. Hilal never tried it before but she had a feeling, that she would end up brutalizing herself with those damn blades or worse, hit her head against the thick ice. Hilal had been thrown against Ice with her Mandalorian suit and it hurt badly, she couldn't imagine the pain if she collided against the ice without it.

"Well Zoey was going to show me a tour of the stadium," Hilal said hearing the concert playing on the big screen introducing the Hockey games. "Her game doesn't start for a few hours so maybe we can catch up on some lost times."

Last edited:
Zoey had been utterly thrilled when she had got word from Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , one of her closer outside-school friends, that she were coming to visit Coruscant and also had time to watch the game between the Cloudcutters and the Red Arrows. The group of friends which consisted of Hilal and a couple of other off-world girls were a total blast to be around. Last time, they spent a whole week on Spira, celebrating Hilal's birthday.

Her bright blue eyes scanned the large main enterance hall, still pretty empty with people since the game didn't start til a few hours. They soon locked onto the back of a familiar brown-haired teenager, clad in a rather thick coat but flashing a pair of legs most boys would have a hard time not to take a second look at. Zoey cracked an idea and sneaked up behind the slightly taller and older girl, and proceeded to cover Hilal's eyes from behind.

''Guess who?! Girl, are you going to Hoth or something? If so, I think you're gonna freeze your legs off though!'' she stated with excitement and a light chuckle, before releasing her hostage. Zoey wore a rather casual attire consisting of sneakers, a pair of brown trousers and a grey sweater with the sleeves pulled up slightly. She had all of her gear in the locker room, and were ready to have a great time with Lal before the game started.

Current Outfit

"YAHH!!" Hilal jumped in fear when she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes. Was it a Jedi coming to arrest her? The Coruscant Police Force? A demented pervert?

It didn't matter, what was going to happen was Hilal was going to melt that slimy bastard's face. The Bounty Hunter was about to reach for her Blaster Pistol her slender fingers already brushing against the pink handle until she heard the familiar voice of her friend. "Zoey?!" Hilal turned around her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Oh chit! I almost blew your face off! I thought it was some guy trying to touch me!"

Did she say that out loud? Hilal definitely needed to learn to compartmentalize her thoughts from her words. Now Zoey will think she's some Blaster toting Yahoo from the Outer Rim. "I'm sorry for that......" Hilal said before hugging her friend. "It's so good to see you again Zoey!" Hilal said. "I thought the arena was going to be cold and considering that I grew up on a temperate planet, I'm not use to cold climates. Hell my armor has trouble adapting to the cold."

She released her hug and smiled at Zoey. It's so good to see another friend again. "So what you've been up to Zoe?" Hilal said. "Get into exciting things?"

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Prepared for a frightened reaction of some sort, but maybe not one that would push her friend to draw a blaster on her, Zoey were quick to jump and take a few steps back away from Lal.

''Well, if you put some pants on, you wouldn't have to worry about that! This isn't Spira, remember?!'' Zoey uttered, fighting to get herself under control after Lal's hilarious reaction. ''Besides, you're basically the first visitor! Look!'' she added and motioned around the hall with her arms. ''What are the odds of a creep sneaking around here, at a stadium? You should come visit my school sometime! There's a whole bunch of faces to melt!'' she said, obviously joking about it, and she desperately hoped that Lal would see the joke in there.

Zoey returned a warm hug to her funny friend, let go, and pulled some dark blonde strands of hair back.

''Uh, besides almost getting mangled by mining machines a couple of weeks ago... nothing much!'' Zoey answered, meaning the trip to Belazura she and Hex Hex had done to support Daiya's friend Zenitha, who ran an enviromental movement on the planet. ''As I said, been in school... practicing for this game... Definitely been missing Spira!'' she added, putting her hands in the pockets, as they both started to walk down the hall. ''What about you, Lal? Seventeen treating you well?''

Current Outfit

"I'm so sorry Zoey!" Hilal said desperately when Zoey flashed a look of fear towards her. "It's just that a year ago, I've been harassed by this creep on the street. I scared him off and he ran pissing his pants, but I've learned since then to never be too cautious when walking alone in dangerous streets ya know?"

Though it was hardly a sore spot for Hilal, she still found it a bit creepy and did her best to arm herself. Still, her being overcautious nearly cost Zoey her face. "It's Coruscant though it's filled with scum especially at the lower levels," Hilal shrugged. "But I should never have done that Zoe, please forgive me."

She gave her a smile when Zoey said that there were people at her school who needed to have their faces melted. "Bring em to me and I'll do more than melt their faces off," Hilal laughed. "Nobody fracks with my friends!"

"I've had quite the adventure travelling around and completing contracts," Hilal replied. "Been helping my people fight back against slavers and terrorists which was exciting to say the least!"

Hilal giggled. "But I feel that I'm growing stronger and wiser at 17," she said. "Even though I'm considered an adult among Mandalorians!"

"I'm so sorry Zoey!" Hilal said desperately when Zoey flashed a look of fear towards her. "It's just that a year ago, I've been harassed by this creep on the street. I scared him off and he ran pissing his pants, but I've learned since then to never be too cautious when walking alone in dangerous streets ya know?"

Zoey laughed heartly to her friends statement scaring a creep away. Hilal was old and able enough to do such a thing, and a pretty good friend to have around then things went

''Hah! How did you do that, Lal? Come on girl, give me all the details!'' she insisted as they strolled down the hallways of the arena, curious to know how Hilal had managed to scare the creep that much.

''Although, this isn't a dangerous street, you know. I know pretty much everyone that work here and lives in this neighbourhood. You got any trouble here, just come to me and I'm sure we can sort it out.'' she said, trying to ensure her friend that there was no danger to be found around here. Not if you didn't brought it yourself, or ended up in the rink, that was.

"I've had quite the adventure travelling around and completing contracts," Hilal replied. "Been helping my people fight back against slavers and terrorists which was exciting to say the least!"

Having a friend that was a bounty hunter was quite extraordinary for a girl like Zoey, coming from a decent, wealthy and honest family and all. After the trip to Belazura though, experiencing the activist movement up front and also getting to know Daiya Daiya before, had opened a whole new world for the well educated teenager.

''That sounds very exciting, Lal! You know this business on Belazura? I went there with Hex Hex and didn't know what to expect, bunch of fanatics turned up shouting... and ended up in this demonstration-kind of thing... Luckyly, the police didn't get me! Haven't told my parents til this day!'' she explained quite satisfied with her achivement not to get caught by any cameras and having to explain it all to her mom and dad.

''So, what do you know about hockey, Lal?'' she asked and figured that she would definitely get Lal a jersey tonight.

Current Outfit

Hilal giggled at Zoey's eagerness to learn about not just her but everyone else's adventures. Hilal had forgotten how "normal" Zoey was compared to her, Hex Hex , and even Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus . "Well," Hilal tossed a lock of her brown hair over her shoulder. "This was in Coruscant, when Tiaza first hired me to act as her bodyguard. One of the Droids I've made to help bolster security had his power grid fried. I had to buy a new one on the fly and Tiaza insisted she went with me."

It felt nice reminiscing about the past, it gave perspective on where Hilal is at now. Tiaza was one of Hilal's first friends she made and she was one of the first contracts that didn't involve killing or capturing. She respected Hilal as a person and believed in her dream of being the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. It was through her and Hex, that Hilal gained confidence to make other friends like Zoey. "Long story short, we bought the part and on our way back some Devaronian began to step in front of us and stuck his tongue at me saying that if I wanted to pass, I give him a kiss."

Hilal smirked. "I summoned my armor pointed my autocannon at him. He pissed his pants and ran away."

The Bounty Hunter giggled. "Mandalorian women aren't ones to be fracked with, even the average Mandalorian can beat the strongest Inner Core woman anytime!" She paused realizing that she might've offended Zoey. "N-Not that I'm suggesting that you're soft Zoey! Far from it!" Hilal laughed nervously furiously blushing again. "You're a strong person! Stronger than you know!"

There goes her pride overriding her logic and reason, Hilal needed to do a better job of containing it. "Thanks Zoey," Hilal said. "I'll make sure to let you know if there's any pricks who decides I'm an easy target. Though..... I might not need your help because they may be a pile of dust by the time your people show up."

She forgot that Zoey was rich, she didn't want to tap into Zoey for contracts though. She was her friend after all. "I don't know too much about Hockey I'm afraid," Hilal chuckled nervously. "Only information I got from it was from last minute research last night. I'm more of a Podracing girl but I would LOVE a Hockey jersey."

Last edited:
Zoey listened closely to her friends tale of action and adventure, recently being introduced to such a lifestyle herself but still being a rookie in the business compared to Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and her other friends. It wasn't too different from the stories told in the series and movies that were broadcasted on the Holonet, which Zoey often watched when she didn't play hockey or hung around with friends at school.

"Long story short, we bought the part and on our way back some Devaronian began to step in front of us and stuck his tongue at me saying that if I wanted to pass, I give him a kiss."

Hilal smirked. "I summoned my armor pointed my autocannon at him. He pissed his pants and ran away."

Zoey wrinkled her nose at the thought of having a Devaronian just coming up and wanting to smooch with you. She did not have any issues with aliens per say, but not only was it an awfully rude and insensitive move, they also looked so grumpy all the time. Everyone knew that grumpy boys were a pain to be around. Zoey burst out in joyous laughter as Hilal unveiled the end of the story.

"N-Not that I'm suggesting that you're soft Zoey! Far from it!" Hilal laughed nervously furiously blushing again. "You're a strong person! Stronger than you know!"

''Soft?! Hah! I'm not the one that got a hit by that ball on Spira and got a nose bleed!'' Zoey jested and stuck her tongue out at Hilal along with a wink, as they closed in on the merchandise store which they intended to make a stop at before the game.

''Don't worry, I'll teach you so you can follow what's happening in the game!'' she assured her friend when telling her that she was more of a podracing girl. Podracing was also fun, and had kind of the same adrenaline pumping action built in the sport.

The store was of decent size and had all kinds of Cloud Cutters merchandise, from keychains to jerseys. The jerseys were black with teal, white and grey details and wore the Coruscant Cloudcutters emblem in front; a cloudcutter skyline together with a bolt of lightning cutting through it. Zoey waved at the store clerk, who immediately recognised her and greeted Zoey by name and nodded at Hilal, before she walked over to the wall with jerseys. There were both retro ones and current ones on sale, and Zoey picked a current one with a size bigger than hers and held it up in front of Hilal like trying to watch how the brunette would look in it.

''Holy stars, you would totally rock in this, Lal! Even I would hit on you!'' she insisted and would let her friend try it on if she wanted to.

Current Outfit

Hilal snorted with laughter still remembering the time she got whacked in the face by the Volleyball back at Spira. Those fracking girls felt so smug and superior to Hilal's ragtag team. It felt good that they actually beat them even though Hilal and the others never played Volleyball before. "Oh please!" Hilal said still laughing. "Remember gurl I lead our inexperienced to victory! It's all about getting up after being knocked down!"

That was the story of Hilal's life, her never say die attitude got her far in life and she was happy for it especially since it bought her good friends. The young woman then followed Zoey to the store that was chalk filled with merchandise. Hilal eyes grew wide at the amount. "Wow!" Hilal exclaimed. "I've never seen this amount of merchandise in a sporting event! When I was Podracing we were responsible for selling our own merch!"

Which of course the hosts took a cut of the racer's profits. Greedy bastards.

Hilal smiled and took the shirt from Zoey feeling the fabric in her hands. "I never knew a Highschool team gets to have merchandise of their own!" She exclaimed. "It looks lovely!"

She looked up at Zoey a smirk forming on her lips. "May I have your autograph?" Hilal winked. "It'll be nice to have the star of the team sign this wonderful shirt!"

"Oh please!" Hilal said still laughing. "Remember gurl I lead our inexperienced to victory! It's all about getting up after being knocked down!"

''That's the spirit of a real blueliner, Lal! Are you sure you're interested in the right sport?'' Zoey stated, and hinted that Hilal would probably be great having on the defense. Her friends sometimes fierce temper would probably act as a good enough counterweight to her otherwise slim and lean body, and Lal would be one of the tallest girls in the team. Zoey definitely had to take her hoverblading sometime, she thought.

Hilal smiled and took the shirt from Zoey feeling the fabric in her hands. "I never knew a Highschool team gets to have merchandise of their own!" She exclaimed. "It looks lovely!"

''Hey! You're about to watch the soon to be leaders of the series, of course we got merch!'' Zoey said proudly with a great deal of self-confidence, and stretched on herself while smiling really sassy at Lal, before getting more serious. ''Every Cloudcutter team has at least some merchandise to offer, from the junior school teams all up to the men's nationals.''

She looked up at Zoey a smirk forming on her lips. "May I have your autograph?" Hilal winked. "It'll be nice to have the star of the team sign this wonderful shirt!"

Zoey blushed ever so slightly at the sudden and unexpected compliment Lal gave her. Sure, Zoey had told her a thing or two about hockey in general and their team in particular, and Hilal might have picked up some information herself during her stay in the district. To call herself a star would be to stretch things, even for Zoey, but when all were said and done she guessed that she were pretty good at what she did on the ice. Lal were so sweet and kind.

''Girl, who's jersey do you think I picked out for ya?'' Zoey uttered and returned the wink, before she pulled the shirt back and held it up. On the back it read ''BRADISS'' along with the number ''21''. ''Let's get you it and I'll be happy to sign it!'' she added with a smile before nodding them over to the clerk. ''If you want anything else in here, just grab it and bring it over.'' Zoey insisted as the clerk begun remove the alarm tag and so on.

''So, heard any from Tiaza or Hex, by the way?'' Zoey asked, casually leaning on the counter as Lal eventually would rejoin her.

Current Outfit

"Hell yes!" Hilal said looking over at Zoey's jersey with excitement. She didn't know much about Hockey but Hilal couldn't help but feel happy for Zoey. She and her team were rising the ranks it seems and Hilal will do whatever it took to support Zoey.

"You know normally people would try to sell autographed items on the Holonet," Hilal said gripping the jersey. Hilal knew all too well about people wanting her autograph after she won Zugga Challenge. She was shocked to see that her autograph was selling at 5k credits. "When I get back to the Podracing scene, I'll make sure to start autograph signing session and charge those guys."

Hilal found a hat which she tossed to Zoey to sign while she signed the hat, she asked about Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus and Hex Hex . Hilal's blood ran cold when Zoey mentioned Hex. She spent the last few weeks trying to forget her tearful interaction with the girl she loved. "I still love Hex," Hilal thought. "Damn it even after she said that she can't love me the way I wanted it. Even after she told that she had a girlfriend."

"Well Tiaza is busy on tour," Hilal said forcing a smile. "Last I heard though, she's taking a break and going back to Spira to hang out with her boyfriend and Hex......."

The young woman gulped nearly dropping Zoey's signed jersey in the process. "I-I haven't seen her in a while. She's probably busy with her own thing just like I was."

She needed to change the subject quickly, this was getting too uncomfortable. "So!" Hilal said. "Where are your teammates? Are they on the Ice already?"

Zoey smiled in amusement by the delightful reaction of her friend. Being raised with wealth all around her and being used to it herself, Zoey also treated her friends with only the best.

"You know normally people would try to sell autographed items on the Holonet," Hilal said gripping the jersey.

Zoey laughed lightly and shaked her head. ''Come on now, Lal! Even if we're among the best, we're still only a youth team!'' she insisted, meaning that her autographed jersey might not go for that much credits. Not yet, at least. Not this season or the next, but maybe the season after that? It depended in a lot of things, really. Zoey's own spirit and determination wasn't one of them, though!

As the Zoey signed the cap Hilal had tossed at her, and the clerk starting to pack the stuff into a bag, she used one ear to listen on the little report about their two other friends. Hilal's sudden change in tone got Zoey to perk up her ears, though.

She needed to change the subject quickly, this was getting too uncomfortable. "So!" Hilal said. "Where are your teammates? Are they on the Ice already?"

''Lal? I know I'm younger than you, but I'm not a fool. I can see that something's not right, you know?'' Zoey replied, as she watched and noticed that something in her previous question troubled the older girl. ''But to answer your question, they're probably in the locker room. We got a while, still. I'll introduce you to them after the game. Coach usually doesn't want visitors before a game.'' she explained, hoping for Lal to open up herself a bit more for Zoey to be able to help. She'd hate to leave her all sad and unlike the Hilal that she had come to know.

Current Outfit

Though Zoey was a year younger than Hilal, she was still wise beyond her years similar to Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus she was good noticing things that others overlook similar to a Jedi. "Nothing gets past you Zoey," Hilal said flashing a nervous grin as much as she loved and trusted Zoey, she didn't want to burden her with her love life. It was to tell Zoey another thing she was worried about.

"I'm just you know..... worried about umm the state of the Galaxy. The Alliance senate is voting on whether or not they'll be going to war with my people.... and it looks like it's going to pass. You and I might not see each other again. You know that Alliance military is going to be extra cautious and it's going to be harder for me to get into Alliance space."

Though Hilal will fight to protect her people, that didn't mean she was going to miss the people she made friends with. Zoey was a great friend, somebody who Hilal will do anything for. But now Hilal was forced to choose between her friends and her people. Hilal prayed that once the Mandalorian offensive begins, Zoey will be far away from the fighting. "I don't want you to get hurt," Hilal said. "But at the same time my people need me. I've fought on Ryloth against the Aliance and the Jedi. They've inflicted numerous casualties including civilians."

"I'm just you know..... worried about umm the state of the Galaxy. The Alliance senate is voting on whether or not they'll be going to war with my people.... and it looks like it's going to pass. You and I might not see each other again. You know that Alliance military is going to be extra cautious and it's going to be harder for me to get into Alliance space."

Zoey raised an eyebrow at the explanation laid out by Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . It wasn't the state of the Galaxy that they had talked about earlier, it was the other girls - their friends. Zoey could see through this fact quite well, but avoided to push Hilal further on the matter. If she had a thing for Hex Hex and it was relatively fresh, it was best to just leave it alone for now. However, Zoey hoped that Hilal knew that she always could come to her if she wanted to talk. Something that could turn out to be more difficult than she thought, considering Hilal's statement and change of subject.

"I don't want you to get hurt," Hilal said. "But at the same time my people need me. I've fought on Ryloth against the Aliance and the Jedi. They've inflicted numerous casualties including civilians."

''I'm not in the military, Hilal... Neither is my family. Politics are a pain sometimes, and I probably won't understand even if I really wanted to... but I doubt that Coruscant is in any danger.'' Zoey tried to encourage Hilal, but at the same time got silent herself. ''At least, I hope so...'' she added while they walked towards the enterance where Zoey intended to drop her friend off, at the best seats possible close to the player's box.

''Let's forget about politics for tonight, okay Lal? I don't want you to be sad when you're watching your first game of hockey!'' Zoey encouraged and stopped by the wide enterance, people were starting to fill up the stadium, arms full of candy, snacks and beverages. ''We're here! The kiosks is just over there. Here's some tokens you can turn in for free snacks, candy and everything in between!'' she added, handing over the tokens and gave Lal a hug before pointing at the seat and row number on the ticket. ''Close to our box! From there you'll be able to see everything!''

Zoey flashed Hilal a happy and wide smile, filled with excitement to finally enter the ice, before she waved goodbye's and headed off to the locker room. The arena were dark except for colorful spotlights playing on the ice with both teams logos projected onto it. Rock music played in the huge speakers and the gallery were starting to fill up while Zoey and her team were getting ready in the locker room.

Soon enough, they emerged from an opening in the gallery, their goalie taking the lead and after here came Zoey and the rest of the team applauded by their fans. The Red Arrows were their opponents tonight, who entered from the opposite side of the arena. With accustomed ease, Zoey and the rest of the team skated out onto the ice and made some circles around their goal. Zoey played around with the mouthguard as she always did trying to get into her own bubble for a short time, focusing on the imminent game.

Last edited:
Current Outfit

Zoey is right, best not to let politics soil on what's supposed to be her big night. Hilal was there to support her, she can worry about the war and the potential fallout with her later. "Though I pray it won't ruin it." Hilal thought. "Why can't life be so simple like the Holofilms?"

She followed Zoey looking around the large stadium filled with food, festivities, and a large hockey rink. "Chit!" Hilal said shocked at how huge the stadium was. "This place is incredible!" Hilal returned the hug before looking over at the food at the kiosk her mouth salivating as Zoey handed her the tokens.

"Well don't mind if I do!" Hilal immediately began ordering 2 Hotdogs with cheese, ketchup, radish, and corellian sausce as well as Porg Fries, a large Jawa Juice, as well as 4 candy bars.

As soon as Hilal got her food, she sat down on her seat seeing Zoey prepare. "FRACK YES ZOEY!" Hilal shouted from afar. "KICK THESE FRACKERS ASSES AND CARRY YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY! YOU CAN DO IT!"

She wanted to be as supportive as possible, Hilal couldn't wait to see Zoey. She was definitely going to win for sure. "Especially when I'm around cheering for her." She thought with a giggle. "LET'S GO ZOEY! WOOOO!"

As soon as Hilal got her food, she sat down on her seat seeing Zoey prepare. "FRACK YES ZOEY!" Hilal shouted from afar. "KICK THESE FRACKERS ASSES AND CARRY YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY! YOU CAN DO IT!"

Even though the general buzz from the crowds was starting to pick up the more people filled the gallery, it was hard not to hear dear Hilal cheering Zoey and her team on. Man, for being a girl never been to a hockey game she's really invested and enthusiastic, Zoey thought as she looked up at her friend. Zoey made some swift cuts over to the home section where Lal were seated, leaned into a turn and raised her stick high above her head in a greeting to the Cloudcutter fans, and smiled and nodded at Lal to give her confirmation that she had been heard. Zoey then skated towards their defensive zone and bumped together with her teammates, fist bumps were exchanged together with some last minute encouraging words and small-talk about tactics.

She wanted to be as supportive as possible, Hilal couldn't wait to see Zoey. She was definitely going to win for sure. "Especially when I'm around cheering for her." She thought with a giggle. "LET'S GO ZOEY! WOOOO!"

With those words, the teams gathered in the center to perform the nights first face-off. Zoey corrected the mouthguard, and together with the referee and the opposing teams center, moved in to the drop spot. All while trying to ignore her opponents tries to psych her with a rather uncomfortable and challenging gaze. Zoey answered with an annoyed look of her own. Annoyed but also equally strong and unyielding, refusing to let herself being put down, and instead accepting the silently offered challenge. Inhale, exhale... Inhale, exhale...

The referee sounded the whistle and dropped the puck, which kicked off the game with Zoey winning the face-off for the Cloudcutters and immediately set course for the opponents goal. The side effect of course being that she had at least two players after her.

Current Outfit

"Come on!" A large woman stood in front of Zoey and violently stole the puck from her. "You can't guard me!" The woman putting her shoulder down and attempting to knock Zoey down.

"Oh chit!" Hilal shouted. "Zoey! Don't let this fracking piece of chit take you down! Hit her with your stick!"

Hilal didn't know much about Hockey only that it was a sport that fist fighting to the side which honestly sounded Mandalorian. The young woman hoped that Zoey was okay and that she'll kick her ass in retaliation.

Last edited:
Uh oh, Zoey thought as her eyes grew wide as a rather large defenceman suddenly stood in her way by the rink. In a position and on a course like this, she had only two options; try to break through the defence or pass the puck to another player. Since she already had choosen to go down close to the rink, it left very few directions to pass the puck at.

"Come on!" A large woman stood in front of Zoey and violently stole the puck from her. "You can't guard me!" The woman putting her shoulder down and attempting to knock Zoey down.

Zoey had to think fast not to collide with the other player, but with the speed that she had picked up and how fast the game had started, the options were awfully limited in such limited time. She tried but failed to pass the puck to the side, and ultimately collided head on with the defenceman. The collision was far from pleasant, as the opponent utilized a rather rough and low aimed tackle that sent Zoey in an arch head over heels over the girl and down onto the ice with a thump and a grunt. Thanks to the amount of protective gear, she only received a fraction of the pain that the impact would have really inflicted. Sill, being knocked to the ground was always more than enough to stirr up emotions in anyone, and Zoey wasn't the one taking lightly on foul tricks.

''Hey, feth you!'' she barked at the girl, as she stumbled to her feet and started to get the blades going again with the help of her stick. She definitely noticed that they were going to have a beef later. It wasn't the time to worry about that, though. She threw a glance at the referee, who seemed to deem the tackle as valid. Referees!

"Oh chit!" Hilal shouted. "Zoey! Don't let this fracking piece of chit take you down! Hit her with your stick!"

As much as she appreciated Lal's encouragements, she couldn't help but smirk at her oblivious approach to the game of hockey. Bumping into and tackling eachother were part of the game. Hitting someone with her stick would definately get her a penalty, and that was something her team definitely wanted to avoid during the first period.

It was hard enough to be heard through the crowds from down the ice - if not completely impossible - and thus Zoey just turned towards Lal and skated backwards with arms open to try make her remember the rules of the game. She also raised a finger of warning, hoping that Lal would get it, to not do anything stupid and rash. Ever since their gettogether on Spira, Zoey well knew of Hilal's occasional... emotional outbursts? Sweet as Lal's care for her were, and even if getting a bit roughed up from time to time belonged to the game, you were definitely allowed to be pissed but never to the degree that you risked to ruin the whole game.

Zoey swiftly turned back to the game and chased down the defensive zone to aid their own blueliners. She noticed that the girl from before kept a close eye on her, but didn't let it affect her. Things didn't look good when the opposing team went on the offensive and started to get the puck close to the goal. Just a moment later, things got tangled right in front of the goalie and a player fell into the goal and the referee blew the signal. The first pause and the heat was already on, as was the tension between the players. This game was important for both teams, the opposing team wanted to get the few points needed to pass The Cloudcutters in the series, and The Cloudcutters wanted to keep a safe distance to them. Lifted her stick up from the ice and circled around the goal, giving some encouraging words to their goalie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom