Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character HK-77 | Omniarch

HK-77 Omniarch

H
H K - 7 7 | O M N I A R C H
SRhPTkn.png

NAME: HK-77 | Omniarch

FACTION:
Galactic Alliance | Galactic Alliance Defense Force

SPECIES: HK-77 | Retrofitted for protocol services |
Sentient

VOICE CLAIM: HK-51

SEX: Male programming

HEIGHT: 5’9

WEIGHT: 165lbs

SENSORS: Bright blue photoreceptors

PLATING: Cobalt painted sheets of Quadanium steel

~~

[wip]

STRENGTHS

Latent Assassination Protocols

Omniarch is manufactured from the old stock of HK droids, and thus, even with harsh refitting and removal of his blaster arms for proper, standardized droid hands, he still possess some under-the-surface killer instinct. Allowing him to wield a wide array of weapons as if he had been specifically made for combat. Familiarity with blasters of various makes and models is something hardbaked into his processioning unit, not something easy to shake.

WEAKNESSES

Unpersoned

Within the GA, there are hardly any direct pieces of governmental policy addressing sentient droids such as Omniarch. Thus, within the military industrial complex he has found himself in, Omniarch has very little room to argue for himself or to put his own thoughts forward. Regardless, he will state till his last artificial thought that his service is willing, even if just to honor his late master.

RS1aQsk.jpg

APPEARANCE:

[wip]

BIOGRAPHY:

The sounds of a fork clinking against a plate, the distant hum of passing speeders, and the gentle murmur of the world-city at large were the normal things that Omniarch had come to expect during the mornings on Coruscant. While his master slept, the droid kept himself entertained by prepping for the next day’s tasks. Cleaning the living areas of the apartment, assuring that everything was to Precael’s specifications, and when he had the freetime, scrolling through the holonet for seemingly hours at a time. The Galaxy was such a big place, of course, and he had only gotten his fair chance to see it during strolls with Precael throughout the upper city. These were becoming less and less common as his master aged, but, life was still good. He still enjoyed his time in the small apartment with Precael. It was a simple existence, but once of joy.

“Statement: Master Ulgo, I see you’ve prepped yourself breakfast. Pleasant surprise. Question: What’s on the itinerary for the day?” The droid mused off as he entered the kitchen. Blue eyes sitting on the grizzled man at his dining table. A simple sleeveless shirt sat on the man’s form, a datapad sat down next to his plate as he tore through the Iktotch toast.

“Omni, nice to see you. Productive night I hope?” Came the response.

“Statement: But of course, master! Did you happen to know that the Twi’lek species can come in shades of red? Explanation: It’s rather rare, though, it occurs enough to be documented. There even exists a term for it, Lethans!” The droid’s voice carried with such pride over the bit of knowledge it had picked up. Nearly beaming as he walked over to Ulgo. Watching him now pick at his food more than properly eat it.

“Realization: You didn’t answer the question though, master. Any plans for the day?”

Ulgo looked down at the datapad, up at the HK unit, before turning back to his meal.

“You’re going to go live with Aunt Katrave for awhile, Omni. Help her out with her gardening.

“Question: What? What about you, master? You’ve gotten quite used to having me around, and, to be perfectly honest. I’ve gotten used to being here with you.”

“Duty calls, Omni.” Ulgo began, standing from his seat, letting the fork fall to the plate.

“They’re reactivating me. Some new campaigns into the Mid Rim. The Alliance needs fighting men. It’s time for me to head off again. I’m deploying by the end of the month.”

Omniarch froze up for a moment, as if his processors needed an extra second to register what was said.

“Statement: You’re returning to active service, into the GADF. Yes, with the news, Galactic buzz, they would need all the soldiers possible… Aunt Katrave? Retort: I hardly think that would be proper use of my talents, Master Ulgo.”

“Oh yea? Then what do you propose I do with you? Leave you with the apartment? I’d be willing to, send back some cash, if that’s your holdup.”

“Request: Take me with you.”

“What?”

“Recitation: Take me with you.”

“A droid? I know I treat you well and fine, Omni, but a lot of folks, out there,” He pointed a finger past the HK. “Wouldn’t see you as I do. My squad, maybe, but not the recruiter, not the command.”

“Question: How would they see me then?”

“Well… a bit like a blaster. A piece of equipment. Something to be used and scrapped. Property.”

If the droid could grin, he would have.

“Request: Simply requisition me as a piece of personal equipment then, Master. You have sway, at least, within your station. A translator unit, or even a battlefield support.”

“Why would you want that? I’ll be back. Eventually”

“Statement: You know you cannot promise that, Master. Besides, I would get my chance to see the stars.”

~~

Thus, Omniarch, the HK-77 unit entered in the GADF as a piece of personal equipment donated to the military by Precael Ulgo. Entered into the long spreadsheet of military organization in the same brackets that blasters, thermal detonators, and rations would be. Another cog in the endless machine. Up until service in the Botor Campaign, Omniarch was treated very similarly to other soldiers within his squad, despite the fact he had to be shut down and locked away like any other piece of equipment when not in service. Memory wipes were generally ignored as the argument of “constant cumulative buildup of battlefield knowledge” was one that even the brass could agree with. Though, in a fretful skirmish on Botor, his squad was slaughtered to the last man. Leaving nothing but armor, weapons, and the droid.

Cycled back into equipment rotations, Omniarch found himself placed inside of squads that viewed him as less than a man, less than a sentient. Officially property of the GADF.

Donated by a loyal serviceman.

EQUIPMENT:

Quadanium steel battle armor

REC-DC/02 "Sabrewasp" - Pattern Particle Blaster Carbine

Heuristic processor

Vocabulator

SHIP:

NA

KILLS:

NA

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

NA