Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK-666 Heavy Composite Plating

Image Source: N/A
Intent: Armor Plating for the HK-666 Series of droids
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/84428-heavy-metal-kitty-phrik-mining-ask-first/
Manufacturer: HK-666
Model: N/A
Affiliation:Personal
Modularity: Yes (Various plates replacable)
Production: Production: Unique (Though of course, technically anyone could produce it)
Material: Duraplast, Quadranium Steel, Durasteel, Cortosis
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 75 KG
Quality: 9
Special Features: Lightsaber Resistant (Cortosis)
Description: HK-666, Upon his reactivation by Gavin and Elizabeth, found the state of his casing in contrast to current arms quite lacking. Setting about a task, he made plans as to how he might improve his armor. His original intens were Beskar and Cortosis, however the restricted nature of such materials made it quite hard to access them in the quantities he needed. So it went for the next materials and set about creating itself a heavier plating for it's chasis. This is the end result, an armor far too heavy to be worn by a normal human being or such, but perfect for a relentless killer droid. The armor is resistant to almost all forms of small arms, blaster or slug, and even some light anti vehicle measures, such as rocket launchers and AT Grenades. The only thing that can really penetrate this hard outter armor is a lightsaber, and even that will require several seconds of prolonged focus to one specific areas. However the armor does have certain weakpoint, the back of the Neck, knees and base of the spine are particularly voulnerable, and only count as having an armor quality of 7.
Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="HK-666"]

Okay, this armor will basically turn your character into a walking tank, so you're going to need to bump the quality to 10, and give me at least 10 development posts.

[member="HK-666"] It's been about a week since I've heard from you, so I'm going to place this in the archive. You can request to have it removed from the archive for review once you have your development thread complete.

[member="HK-666"] Okay, that dev thread is barebones in terms of content, and doesn't really have much to do with the construction of the armor itself. I'm going to need at least 10 more posts on top of what was provided, covering the manufacturing process and fitting in detail.

I will be archiving this submission until the development thread is completed. Please PM myself or another Admin/RPJ when you are ready to continue with the submission.
[member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="HK-666"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom