Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya new guy :)

Hi I'm Ash, I'm new to the site, but used to role-play a lot. I'm a huge star wars fan and I'm looking forward to joining you all in RP. Hoping to make a Neti character if thats alright ? still reading through the rules. Anyway, ill post a bio when I can, and nice to meet you all

thanx Pavor Clauditis I've been a a few other RP sites for other franchises (Mass effect etc...). All RPs on those were done between a set time frame to coincide with the games. Are the RPs on here restricted to a specific time period or is there no restriction ?

[member="AshBags"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Well, about the timeline. We have this set timeline here, but our timeline is 'fluid', meaning you can RP in the past or in the future (that's not quite encouraged, though), but you should keep these roleplays to the bare minimum. And no RPs can take place in the canon era.

thanx, how do you make those banner things at the bottom of your posts ? is there a setting to assign one to myself if i make one ? I'm in the midst of Z-brushing my char now so should hopefully have a decent render of him for a profile pic in the next few days depending on work :)

[member="AshBags"]

i think you should be fine with a Neti character :) no worries. and welcome to the site!

props on the interesting character idea

thanx Blackguard and everyone for the warm welcome. just one more quick question. (don't want to bother people) is there a limit to how many lightsaber forms a jedi character can know ? was thinking for 2,3,6. but if thats too much then ill just do 3 and 6

[member="AshBags"]

I am not too sure on this one. but 2 sounds good. 3 might be fine though. I would ask Tefka or a Jedi rper.

for a Force user you should follow this for your character:

http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/ranks-promotion-r13

and maybe for the forms to start out, just be a beginner or moderate at one to start out, just to balance your character at first.sorry if it's a bit hard to say, since I dont rp a Jedi

oh and a quick bit of useful information:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/393-request-your-rank-titles-sub-account-name-change/page-1

here you can request rank titles for your sidebar, like my "cyborg" and "smuggler" one. the lightsaber stances don't count as these so don't worry. you can add them later. but i would definitely request a jedi title depending on what you are looking for

thanx again Blackguard I'll start as an apprentice and probably just use two forms, but start with one as you suggested. Don't want to make an over powered character.

Ibaris Varanin

I
[member="AshBags"]

You can learn all the forms if you really want, but I would only if it suits the direction of your character to do so. A Jedi Guardian is most likely to do this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom