Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitodama "Malachite" Kai-Shoki

Dragon_Thunder_Fox_by_RenaissanceLady_K.jpg

NAME: Hitodama Kai-Shoki
ALIASES: Malachite, Hito, Shoki (Demon Queller)
FACTION: Unaligned
SPECIES: Oolb Rudle Ruferalahuin/Calian
AGE: 40 (Ruferalahuin stop aging at the physical features of 21)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'8"
WEIGHT: 125kg
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Gold
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+/-) Ruferalahuin - Ruffers possess an innate control of the Force, and Oolb Rudle possess a great amount of instinctive talent for fire-related powers like pyromancy and fire shaping. At the same time, all Ruffers have to consume energy from other organic beings to survive. On a completely separate note, they also have pheromones with varying psychological effects.
(+/-) Calian Physiology - Calians are normally far stronger than baseline humans, and are able to enter a battle rage much like that of a wookiee. On the other hand, Calians can completely lose their minds when they are in their rage.
(-) PTSD - Seeing a lightsaber will sometimes cause Malachite to freeze up, and anything that reminds him of his parents will put him into a temporary downward spiral that makes him very depressed and twitchy.
(-) Asthmatic - Malachite is asthmatic, and so has learned to create smokeless fire. When he comes out of his battle rage, though, both the loss of control over his breathing and fire can cause him to lose his breath.

APPEARANCE:
Despite obviously being more vulpine than bear-like because of his tails, Malachite is often described as a 'big, fuzzy, warm, bear-man'. His Calian descent gives him his huge stature, and his Ruferalahuin genetics give him his nine tails and the gold and black fur that covers most of his body. Adding to this image is his usual choice of long, furry, coats and heavy combat boots. Along with his physical appearance, it is very common to see the sparks of his Force Energy popping into existence around him.

BIOGRAPHY:
Hitodama Kai-Shoki was born on Atrisia to Leto Kai-Shoki and Chira Janx. His Ruferalahuin father and Calian mother raised him among the other Atrisian children, despite the obvious fact that he had a tail. Rather than being mocked for his differences, he was accepted for his apparent talent with fire, and was a subject of awe in his class because he always managed to toast their breakfast tarts until the insides were all melty.

By the time he was twenty, he'd grown much faster than Ruferalahuin are supposed to, and had already grown six of his tails before anybody could figure out why. Eventually, it was figured out that the interbreeding between the two species with different growth rates had resulted in something that was somewhere in between. So, at the relatively young age of thirty, he looked the same as he would for the rest of his life.

(I will go into more detail about his PTSD and the deaths of his parents later. Also, his asthma isn't triggered by running. Don't bother me about that :p )
SHIP:
TBA

SKILLS:
FORCE POWERS - (Scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being master)
Pyromancy - 5
Fire Shaping - 3
Force Speed - 2
Force Body - 2

OTHER - (Scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being perfectly adept)
Calian Battle Rage - 3
Cooking - 4
Knife Fighting - 2
Hand to Hand Combat - 4
Swordplay - 3
Piloting - 4
Pheromone Control - 2
GEAR:
hover_car_by_rofelrolf-d66b1d5.png

"Silverback" - Malachite's Cloud Car
KILLS:
N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Fear And Loathing on Duro

[member="Kerri Aislinn"]

Thanks. Still couldn't think of good weaknesses, though :p

Also, for anybody who reads this: I'm pretty sure that only "Shoki" means anything in is name... The rest is probably pseudo-Japanese gibberish.

[member="Malachite Avachei"] If you need weaknesses help, I could direct you towards the one character with clever weaknesses I made. xD I do think that your own fear of lightsabers was a neat touch, never heard of it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom