Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit me with your best shot @ Lyra Voi'Kryt

Well in little over a week I will be looking at five months of having written for my girl Lyra Voi'Kryt. I have always hated critique so I am just gonna cover my eyes and set the trash can on fire. What are your thoughts on her and if you have a gucci roast to deliver. By all means. Honestly want to know if any one who has been following along likes the story if it's been enjoyable to interact with her and so forth.

The quality of your posts is extremely consistent, never failing to lay down absolute HEAT. Such posting quality has made Lyra one of the few characters on the site I read in full even when the posts do not pertain to any of my characters. The amount of development and depth you've portrayed in the character in such a short amount of time is nothing short of impressive.

As for critique, I think it'd be interesting to see even more of how war and adversity have changed her as a person. This isn't to say that you don't do it at all, only that I think there is room for more portrayal of that aspect. On the flip side, seeing what her 'other, more vulnerable side' of the strong and stoic soldier persona is like outside of just interactions with select characters could likely go a long way for further development. It's hand to find anything more than 'minor' critiques that are legitimate rather than just stemming from my own interest to see the character develop.

Keep up the good work, Commander.
691482115988258876.png

Last edited:
We’ve been writing together for a looong time now (like 6 years or something) and the improvement I think on both our parts is super evident. Super glad you joined me coming to Chaos and stuck around to really enjoy it

As far as Lyra goes and your writing with her it’s easily among my favorite on the site. Each post has an incredible consistent quality as Avernus Avernus pointed out and Lyra is written as a very human character. She can fold under duress, she can laugh along with her comrades and she isn’t afraid to unravel her emotions after incredibly significant emotional events. All of this make her an absolute joy to read as she is a well and truly complete depiction of a military character. From the on base antics to the thick of battle and the following recovery of the trauma all of which foiling a path through the dark side of the force make Lyra one of the most compelling characters to read on the site.

I’m not sure I can genuinely nail down a real critique, she has compelling flaws, developing strengths and a very realistic personality. Keep up the amazing work.
691482115988258876.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom