Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I hope you find the muse you're looking for. I can relate to the sentiment of needing to find or recover that.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Bradshaw Ku"]

tumblr_ouaa1pursq1r1ult6o1_400.gif

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Eriond"]

I didn't make a public LOA thing because I'm too addicted to this place, it's a joke to think that I could stay away for long.

That said, the pace has slowed on my part intentionally.

I am however still very much on the scene so do get in touch if I'm needed for anything.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Yay :)

Of course...the amount of ti.es that I've tagged you in threads as of late has been a bunch....so...you're overdue :p

Kay-Larr

Welcome back [member="Lauri Törni"] :)

We have a dominion happening that you can jump into! The link is in the forum here. It's for the Farquar system.

And don't worry about being away for school. It's important :)

Hello there, everyone!

This character hasn't been exceptionally tailored to be a hardworking member of the CSA, however I feel like she deserves to be here as a citizen. Look forward to working with you all :)

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Kahne Porte"]

Yeah, you should join us. We're the best. There's literally no reason in the whole galaxy why not to join us ;)

Right [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"]?

We're completely above the table. Nothing to hide. Nope. All good under this hood. :p

Kay-Larr

Your tag didn't work [member="Bradshaw Ku"] . You must be using the member code, instead of mention.

But yeah, I think that we're one if the only groups that hasn't attacked anyone or fought in the wars. So that has to account for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom