Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
header.png
ca08ff3a0e.gif
G E N E R A L

NAME: Hiron Vizsla

ALLEGIANCE: House Vizsla | The Black Hand

SPECIES: Thyrsian

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

THEME: [X] [X]

S T R E N G T H / W E A K N E S S

STRONG
ATHLETIC
FORCE

WOUNDED KNEE
LIGHT SENSITIVITY
MENTALISM

B I O G R A P H Y
I began my journey on Thyrsus.

Young days spend under the shield of trees and tradition. A father-hunter, a mother-shaman, the tribe my family, things were good. Pleasant. But the Galaxy has no time for pleasant things. An endless churn of fate harming and destroying what comes before its wheels. Maybe things were different in different times. This is the only time that I know of.

A Sith Empire running unchecked.

Jedi divided.

Some years of peace, when the protectors get their chit together, before it all goes to nether again. Over and over again. When I watched my village burn I felt anger, sure. Who wouldn't? I found Vizsla, guided by stories my nephew had shared. They took me in. Easily... maybe too easy. They taught me things, made me understand and now I do.

Anger towards the strong was an exercise in defeat.

Better to be furious at your own weakness and improve, until you were part of the strong. Then you made your own rules.

What else did they teach me?

Family. Loyalty.

That didn't mean I stuck around for a long time. Once [member="Rohak Vizsla"] was gone I decided to roll myself. See a bit of the Galaxy. Work. Get a name out for myself and understand what kind of man I can be. Hutt Space was profitable. Outer Rim a bit less. But a Galaxy intent on breaking anything coming across its cogs? It always needs another killer.

Turned out I was good at it.

Then the House called again. Reminding me that there were obligations that come with having a family. We will see. For now I figure I will check out what the old man wants. What this new war is about.

If there is profit?

Count me in.

SHIP: N/A

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

CnZBJRf.gif

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom