Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring Mercenaries

Saran Drast said:
Did you talk to Darth Iscariot about it before joining?
Once more it was all IC. If they had the mindset to even just look into Sicarius's mind instead of just telling the man he was on the home world of the Sith Council and letting him move around freely this would be a very different situation. I made no attempt to hide the fact that Krest/Sicarius was a spy. IC stays IC.

Shawn Jenson said:
Every action done IC started from an OOC thought. Unless I hear from the man himself that he wanted you as a spy there, then you acted for a reason.
Because I can definitely do stuff for no reason. This is however taking away from the main purpose of the thread. Take it to a PM with me.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
1. You should check with the faction admin.
2. A major faction shouldn't expect to be undetected, you're taking over planets.
3. And no offense, but why does this need to be discussed on this thread?

Krest said:
Because I can definitely do stuff for no reason. This is however taking away from the main purpose of the thread. Take it to a PM with me.
You can act for no reason if you want to. But you had a motive to expose them when they are nit wanting to be for a reason. There is no need to pm you. I've stated what my mind is.

Sorry for the take over. I will stop posting about this.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@Lancer Damar
@[member="Skorn Draclau"]
@[member="Krest"]
@[member="Tye Kelly"]
@[member="Triko"]
@[member="Listeri Dalane"]
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@[member="Hunter Cain"]
@[member="Revara Serebis"]
@[member="Drex Yavok"]
@[member="Hacker"]
@[member="Gabriel Audemars"]
I'm currently setting up a Skirmish with Republic forces, once I do, you're all welcome to join. I'll pay 250k each for participation in it. Until then, I can PM you a list of Bounties for people if I haven't yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom