Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring for Shadow King's army/guards/engineers

Are you interested in protecting, serving, and being paid for these things?
Do you tire of protecting some random politician who cant tell his arse from a hole in the ground?
I, Shadow King, am in need of bodyguards. One for my daughter, [member="Keturah Sin"] and one for my Shadow Hand, [member="Ice"]

Would you like to quit mercenary work? And know that you'll have a weekly paycheck? Join our army, relish in the fact that now you stand for something, and are being paid to stand for it. Peace, and prosperity is what we stand for, do you stand for it?

How about those who want are need a place to design their tech in peace without having to worry about someone watching over your shoulder? Maybe working on ships are just your passion. If so, we could use you. We need engineers, scientist, and people of similar occupations.

If anything above interests you, send me a pm, or Ice. Lets talk about your employment. If you would rather jump head first into this, then click the link below, and introduce yourself to us. We welcome all with open arms.

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/309-the-shadow-empire/

[member="Alask Diruno"]

If that dagger is for my back, you had better try something bigger. Are you interested in joining by the way, or are you here for comedy relief?

[member="Cross Ikon"]

I feel I trust you way too much then what I should. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom