Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hiring Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, Assassins, Body Guards, and Shady Individuals!

I'm putting together a little Roleplay that requires two teams of people: attacking team and defending team. The objective is simple, the defending team will be protecting a package aboard my character's ship while the attacking team are attempting to secure it. Anyone can join and the actual Roleplay will be open so that people can pop in and out at their leisure.

A few details to keep in mind:
  • The ship is travelling from Bonadan to Bandomeer along the Hydian Way. Not all that important except for Roleplay reasons.
  • Specific details about the job and defences will be given in the Roleplay itself when I get around to making it.

If you want in right away, just respond to this post with which position you want!

Cato Felix

C
I'm game for either side...Character is a Mandalorian that doesn't know he's a Mandalorian. He was a slave forced to fight as a Gladiator. He fought his way to freedom and now has no purpose other than to live, but all he knows to do is fight, thus he always returns to battle. Jaa Kilian Jaa Kilian

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hey Cato Felix , Long time no see. Threaded a time or two together when I went by the name "Joti jjota". Could use your gun arm on the attacking side if I can rally the clan.

Jaa Kilian Jaa Kilian I have a small Mandalorian clan with a love of pirating imperial shipments if you want some opposition. I can't make promises but I think I can get two or three in here if you'll have us

Zivos

Z
Hey Cato Felix , Long time no see. Threaded a time or two together when I went by the name "Joti jjota". Could use your gun arm on the attacking side if I can rally the clan.

Jaa Kilian Jaa Kilian I have a small Mandalorian clan with a love of pirating imperial shipments if you want some opposition. I can't make promises but I think I can get two or three in here if you'll have us

You have an ubese that hasn't dropped in yet to work with also.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Cato Felix Long story short, Chaos drama and unrelated romantic troubles led me to take a long mental health break that sorta wrecked my plans.
But! Muse is coming back and I got some new projects that I'm excited for! Including a Clan made entirely of my previous writing partners.

Zivos Sounds good! I have room on my personal ship if you want a ride. Though we'll have a backup ship for plan B.

I believe I'll be arriving with my comrades Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Possibly Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla and\or Jan Kryze .
I'll be posting my starter post and go over details IC very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom