Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hired Hands (Horde)

Smiling and sitting in his throne room on the lush jungle world of the planet Echidna the self proclaimed overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong and ruler of the Horde Dredge awaited the arrival of the man he was set to hire on for the horde as well as contract out to kill a Jedi or two. Rubbing his new weaponized eye he longed for revenge. Revenge for the woman who had taken it from him, Rasu Gan. A Jedi knight who he had become very familiar with, he intended to see her dead very soon and would have his way one way or the other. As he awaited the bounty hunter outside beasts roared in the jungle and got ready for what came next. The haggling of things, prices rates things of that matter. Normally this was work he passed off to one of his subordinates but this was a bit more important. @[member="Luminous"]

He found himself in a place that even he wasn't overly comfortable with. He needed the coin, and that's the only reason he was here. It would be the only reason he would be loyal to this being. Not out of love, not out of respect, but out of pay. He heard the engines suddenly fizzle and cut, the ramp began to slowly extend outwards, slamming in a loud thud on the soil. Luminous began his march. He would have taken a breath of fresh air, but his suit regulated his oxygen. His titanium-plated boots crunching sticks and forcing stones under the soil with each step. He was heavy in the armour, but it was surprisingly light when you were the one wearing it. The doors pushed open into a throne hall, and sitting in the far end was the Supreme Overlord. Luminous flicked his brown and red cloak off of his shoulders, feigning only the slightest and weakest of bows. He stood there in silence, waiting for the creature to speak.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

"The last hunter I hired failed me and nearly died fighting a Jedi named Vulpesen, I do hope you do not fail me like he had." The Vong overlord spoke and stood from his throne to greet his guest. His luck with bounty hunters and mercenaries in the past had not been the best, hopefully this would change things. He looked much more competent than the last one, at least this one didn't look like he had a biker fetish. "So Luminous, fresh bounty hunter here on my home, tell me my child why are you in this line if work?" asking the question dredge waved his hand and out from nowhere a few Vong hunters uncloaked revealing themselves to the man. They weren't going to attack, not yet at least. He did have to test this ones metal, he couldn't afford more failures on incompetent bounty hunters and mercs. Walking down from his throne the Vong gestures for the mercenary to follow him to go on a small tour, it was better than just standing there and being bored out of their minds going over rates when there was scenery to describe and write about. @[member="Luminous"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom