Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Hijacked (Looking for rp interest)

I am looking to do a pirate hijacking/ransom themed thread out in the dark abyss of space. It will be a introduction/icebreaker for my new character Aruj al-Bahriyy and I will be needing a few folks to volunteer to join me on this plot.

1: Aruj will need a crew. You are not signing your life away, this can be a one off or it can be something that continues on pending on how we all mesh.
Pirate Crew Sign Up:
  1. Captain: Aruj al-Bahriyy Aruj al-Bahriyy
  2. M Mark Air Gami
  3. Raxtos Raxtos
  4. Leebus Bagrodi
2: I need someone to volunteer as the target. That can either be a faction or private company. If all else fails, I myself can run NPCs or i can bug a friend to NPC for us.

1. Ravenous - Target and Opposition
I am open to ideas and suggestions. This post will be updated as we flesh the plot out more and figure who all wants to play.

Last edited:
Raxtos is a hired thug with a fast and quiet ship. He is a barbaric animal a trained professional with yellow eyes a diverse skillset. He is becoming sith looking to score big and hiring him would be a terrible mistake a great addition to your crew.

When do we start?

Ravenous

R
Aruj al-Bahriyy Aruj al-Bahriyy

I'm now facepalming as I realize that I've never actually subbed a cargo carrier even though that should be AT LEAST in the top five of things on my to-do list. The second best option is The Mobile Assault Factory. It's slow, not too heavily armed, easy to deal with without support, filled with precious ore, materials, credits, ship parts, and the like and if we're assuming you catch it off guard it's also pretty easy to immobilize/ board.

Before I forget Intrepid Inc tends to hang around the Sanctuary pipeline and the Hydian Way.

Ravenous

R
Aruj al-Bahriyy Aruj al-Bahriyy

I was thinking Ravenous finds himself aboard the factory after some kind of mission and because of it be low on stamina which leads to him not being ready for a raid.

I've been trying to put my boy in more awkward and uncomfortable situations as of late because I've become a sadistic author lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom