Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG HIGH REPUBLIC | Faction Advertisement + Info

Clovis Arius Tion

C

New_High_Republic_3.png

HIGH REPUBLIC

New_High_Republic_Divider.png

"The Old Republic was the Republic of legend, greater than distance or time. No need to note where it was or whence it came, only to know that... it was the Republic." - The Whills

All beings crave the familiar. Even while under the thumb of the Old Republic, writhing in their own failure, the Tion craved a republic. THE Republic; a dedication to spreading across the galaxy to bring stability and civilization to those who may seek to halt the progress of sentience. Now, in an era where Tion finds itself free once again, it craves a new Republic. A HIGH REPUBLIC. With a new honorable union between Desevro and Tion, the High Republic bares the flame of civilization into the cold night of the Galaxy, seeking to reclaim the Core Worlds and give those of the unruly and lawless lanes between the gift of unity and peace under their guiding hand...

By any means necessary.

MOVING PARTS

HIGH REPUBLIC SENATE

As the governing body of the High Republic, the Senate is tasked with overseeing the blossoming young state as they expand and bring civilization to the galaxy. This involves maintaining relationships between members, debating internal and external affair policies, and when to take up arms to spread the High Republic's guidance.

Peace and unity cannot be born without bloodshed.

HIGH JE'DAII ORDER

The High Je'daii Order is not to be mistaken with the Je'daii of ancient origins, which would ultimately fall for the Jedi to rise. This is a Force order that takes an old name for means of presence and nothing more. The Je'daii are an elite band of force sensitive warriors, those who have dedicated themselves to the cause of civilization rather than the semantics of the Sith and Jedi. They serve not the will of the Force nor their own ambitions, only the security and prosperity of their High Republic.

The sword of unity can only leave it's mark with a shield.

HIGH ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC

A civilization is only as good as the arms that push it forwards. The High Army of the Republic (HAR) is the standing military of the High Republic, established for internal security and as the catalyst to spread civilization to those who may be apprehensive to allowing themselves into the peace and unity of the young state's banner.

Unity cannot be achieved without a foundation.

FURTHER ENGAGEMENT

DISCORD - JOIN LINK

Hello. This here is a lil thing I've been cooking up for a while now, sort of an idea that I've had in the back of my mind that I wanted to get out into the world and see what the general interest is. This is the High Republic, a democratic state based out of the Tion Cluster. It formed after the collapse of the previously occupying Ashlan state after the Second Great Hyperspace War, ultimately around an ideology of bringing civilization back to the chaotic galaxy. It will start slow, as this will by my first jump into attempting a large scale faction, but my hope is that we can begin to take this places and start telling some stories that use a familiar name with a brand new spin.

Some important notes to start:

• Are we the bad guys? Not exactly. It's the Republic ultimately, a state with established virtue and expectation, but it is expansionist. That combined with old rivalries between the Core and the Tion Cluster may make the faction the villains in some people's story while being the heroes in someone else's. I want to have this be a playground for people to experiment the ways in which democracy can be a source for corruption and chaos as much as it can be a force for unity.
  • No Jedi? Yeah, no Jedi. I whipped up a force order that uses the old Je'daii name for legitimacy, but is ultimately a part of the larger High Republic state. Think more akin to the Imperial Knights. There's still a general focus on heroics and the defense of the High Republic, but they're much more integrated into the state than the Jedi are.
  • Will anything happen? Absolutely. I have plans on making an introduction thread centered around some good old fashioned lore, a remembrance of Xim the Despot. In the meantime I want to open up the faction page so that people can jump in and begin crafting characters and potential plotlines amongst themselves so that we can start off with a rolling ball.

So that's sorta the gist of it. The discord is open for people who wanna pop in and ask questions or perhaps even begin engaging with the early stages of story development. I'm excited to be at a point where I can begin sharing this with people. We'll be in need of some submissions for equipment, generally ships and such, but for now I'm really looking forward to beginning to write with people in a brand new way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom