Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Orbit

giorgio-grecu-dovbasehigh.jpg
"Effective Immediately, in order to both stimulate our economy and to better equip our military, I am ordering the creation of 'Osseriton Arms Corporation'' in high orbit. The station will be one of the Imperium's greatest accomplishment, and with this swipe of the pen, I approve that not only will this station be built, but that the Materials used produced will be used for our Men and Women in the military."
Signed, February 2nd, 852 BBY,
1.jpg.png.ihob.png

The New Chairwoman of Osseriton Arms Corporation:
High orbit over Osserition
4tbZSLA.png

William's shuttle rocked as it slowed over Osseriton Arms Corp. The station was a massive array with a rounded and long extrusions to connecting to habitat modules connected by tram. it was large, to say the least. The ship began it's approach as Harris sat down in his chair, looking through the open cockpit door and out the front as the station grew in the window. Harris was here to meet someone important, The newly appointed Chairwoman of the corporation. She would be waiting for him to arrive, having just received the tour. They had much to discuss, and little time.

The ship's engines spund faster as noise once again sounded outside the craft. They slowly pulled into the hanger, hovering above the other ships as it moved towards it's elevated docking platform. Harris stood as the ship rocked with the light adjustment of the gear touching the ground. He smiled and stood, thanking the pilots as he made his way to the ramp. As it lowered, Harris was met by an imperial knight and two stormtroopers with blue stripes. He shook the Knights hand and turned to face the woman standing before him.

"Nice to see you again, I trust you've been prepairing for the upcoming orders from the military?" He stuck out his hand for her to shake.

Perfect posture, crisp clean robes and a steely calculated look in her eyes, Chairwoman Vix Divitia stood with her arms folded behind her back. Although only being newly appointed, this woman had seen just about everything there was to see in the corporate landscape. The two red kyber crystals gleamed from the necklace around her neck, the woman emitted a control shell of force aura. Thin, unassuming, like she didn't need any connection to it to command power.

Her family would've been proud of her progress. She'd have been crying with awe, if she found it appropriate. But 15 years of experience in a megacorporation has taught her to perfectly control her facial movements, and being appointed to this new Board of Directors, she was now the one to provide vision to the Empires economy and military apparatus. Even as the ship docked, her mind was already considering initiatives to better the bottom line, new ideas of unit designs, vehicles, advanced hardware. This was the opportunity she had been working so hard for, and now, the power was at her fingertips.

The Chairwoman's icy silver synthetic eyes only took 0.8 seconds to fully scan the Premier's body, her brain implants automatically confirming his identity. She fabricates a polite smirk, taking and shaking the hand that Harris extended to her. "Of course, Premier. Anything else would be a waste of hours. We have many logistics to discuss." Her accent was reminiscent of old High-Class Dromund Kaasian. Perfect for business ventures. She was quite proud to have been able to replicate this elegant tone, although she'd never openly admit it.

Harris nodded, smoothly pulling back and straightening up, "I love that work ethic, let's get moving then." Harris started down the stairs which went down from the elevated platform and moved down to the 'ground' level. [member="Vix Divitia"] stayed relatively close as Harris marched down the halls, followed by their small guard. Will quickly maneuvered the station as though he had the floor plan memorized. They quickly reached the overlook conference room's door.

As the slid open, the two stepped in and the lights of the room flickered on. The light illuminated the massive window overlooking the factory floor. Harris walked over and pulled out a seat for Vix to sit. She did. Then he moved to his seat and sat.

"I trust you are preparing, the design for the new iteration of stormtrooper armor has been approved by the egg-heads, and combat tests have conclusively shown its ability to effectively disperse the energy of a blast. I have approved the funds. Starting soon you will be mass producing armor on a 38 million crown contract."

The Chairwoman started following her acquaintance. Her boots tapping against the metal floor, she took in the corridors they walked through. This station was nothing short of a marvel, but it was only the beginning. Divitia's hands remained clasped behind her back, keeping a straight posture in the presence of the Premier. Entering the conference room, The Chairwoman took a breath. Taking a short minute to approach the window, she looked down at the factory floor.

"This structure will do nicely. Let us hope that the resources it sets us back are worth it."

The Chairwoman would then walk over and take a seat, her hands resting on her lap. Her eyes scanned [member="Premier William Harris I"] again. Listening to his opening remark, the woman would nod. "We are more than eager to get started. Mass-production can begin as soon as by the end of this week, if all goes according to our schedule. The Board has expressed eagerness to solidify relations to our suppliers, and our standards has been sat for the logistics of transportation of materials. We only hope that our suppliers can keep up with these tight schedules."

The Chairwoman would then walk over and take a seat, her hands resting on her lap. Her eyes scanned Premier William Harris I again. Listening to his opening remark, the woman would nod. "We are more than eager to get started. Mass-production can begin as soon as by the end of this week if all goes according to our schedule. The Board has expressed eagerness to solidify relations to our suppliers, and our standards have been set for the logistics of transportation of materials. We only hope that our suppliers can keep up with these tight schedules.

Harris nodded his head in an understanding manner. "Well, all durasteel needed for the upcoming Mk1 Mod 0 Rifle line is being mined in the asteroid belt as we speak, and for the plastoid for the armor, the nanoparticle-water solution used to produce the plastoid is in full production. In simple terms, you are not only going to have the materials you'll need, but they are of the highest quality. The plastoid it's self is as strong as steel, and once we have a good batch, we'll ship the materials here for you to make the armor-molds."

Harris looked down at his wrist to see the time and looked back up.

"Any further questions?"

[member="Premier William Harris I"]​

The Chairwoman rolled her shoulders, nodding in understanding. "The Board are looking forward to working with you, and they appreciate that we are allowed to carry out business independently with other parts of the market. Afterall, ensuring the competitive status of the Industrial Sector will surely help the accelerated development of new projects." Divitia straightened her robe, clearing her throat. "While on the topic of new projects, The Board also plans on proposing projects of their own to the Premier and by extension, the Council. The agenda from our perspective will be that these particular projects will directly concern the governments influence over Imperial territory and will therefore require an endorsement, along with government funding, before these projects can be carried out. Our current plan is to introduce three to four projects to the Premier at the start of every month, and it is entirely up to your discretion on whether or not these projects will be approved. If the Premier so wishes, The Board expresses allowance to wire these projects to approval by the Council, should the Premier be unsure of his decision."

She takes a breath, gliding some stray hair back. "Finally, The Board declares their interest in knowing the full extent of the means they are allowed by the government to use, should our ability to properly compete in the market be threatened. Are we to operate within the same standards as our peers, or does our nationalization give us certain privileges?"

"You are to follow the same protocols as everyone else, but should we approve of your 'projects', you will receive the funding you hope for. Now, I must be going, but we will stay in contact."

Harris stood and shook her hand one last time and stood, walking for the door. As it slid open, he paused and glanced back, "I have faith that me appointing you was the best choice I could have made. Don't let me down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom