Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiding in Plain Sight

"Ahh, how I do love nature." Darth Manipula said to himself, ignoring all the angry Wookiee eyes staring at him. Even they knew he wasn't a Jedi, so the ACTUAL Jedi probably wouldn't be fooled either. Not any of the smart ones, anyway. "Let' see...Silver Rest, Silver Rest...one would think they'd put the Jedi's home on a map somewhere. Maybe they're trying to stay hidden? That explains the poor orbital security." He said, chuckling at how easy it was to get to the planet's surface. His ship was off in the forest so it wouldn't be found, especially with the cloaking device on it. He noticed a clearing with a large building, smiling. "That must be it." He said, walking towards it.

The Sith, unlike most, sought no conflict with the Jedi. The only thing he was seeking was knowledge on both sides of the Force, he just leaned more to the Dark Side. Surely there would be nothing wrong with asking to take a little look-see, right? He was alone, his only weapon being his lightsaber, but he wouldn't stand a chance against so many Jedi. As he walked closer to the building, he noticed more aggressive eyes trained on them. These weren't Wookiees, either. These were much more threatening Jedi. Regardless, he kept a soft smile on his face and continued on his path.

Kylie Talor

K
[member="Darth Manipula"]
KASHYYK
NEAR THE BUILDING

She'd stopped off here for a book or two to read and meditation session in the deep mountains. There was a bit of flora and fauna collecting to go into her healer kit as well. But as the man moved closer, she peeled back her brown coat and revealed two DL-44's hanging from her belt.

He reeked of the darkside.

Then both hands dropped, spindle like fingers curling around the grips. Both fingers slid inside the triggers, and she drew them, keeping both at the low ready.

"Hey you, what are you doing here?"

It was a quick and simple question.

The Sith paid the girl no mind, until of course she pulled two old blasters on him. "That's hardly a very Jedi thing to do. Don't tell me you've become as brutish as you make us out to be." He chuckled softly. "Relax, Youngling. I am not here to start any sort of conflict, least of all with a child carrying blasters that ancient. Though it should be noted...I do not respond well to aggression." He said, swaying his hand as the twin blasters flew to his hand. "My, these ARE quite old. You couldn't have just bought these. Picked off a corpse, perhaps? Oh, how the Jedi have fallen~" He teased before putting the safety on the blasters and tossing them on the ground between them. "However, like I said, I am not here to fight anyone. I come only seeking knowledge, and since I am not affiliated with any organizations that are against the Jedi, you needn't worry about any sort of conflict on my end."

[member="Kylie Talor"]

Kylie Talor

K
[member="Darth Manipula"]​
KASHYYK
NEAR THE BUILDING
Had she been quicker on the draw she might have retained her blasters. She cocked an eyebrow instead and summoned them back to her. The grips met her palms with a meaty smack. The twirled them twice, and rammed them into her holsters. One hand rested idly on the butt and she tucked her thumb into her gun belt.

"Fair enough. Those ancient toys are still good for putting a hole in stuff. Names Kylie. Obviously not the greatest Jedi around these parts either. You said you were seeking knowledge? I'm a Bard of sorts, like to study. What's your fancy for topics?"

[member="Kylie Talor"] "What else but the Force, my dear? I won't go into the exact details of what I'm studying, I wouldn't want to bore such a lovely lady with such trivial things." He said, one of his bright yellow eyes winking at the woman. "Just point me to your archives, and I'll get out of that gorgeous hair of yours~" He said with another chuckle. He wasn't there to fight, but that didn't mean he couldn't flirt a little, even with Jedi. [member="Kylie Talor"]

Kylie Talor

K

He tried to charm her, but she saw right through it. Her perception was unusually high from a lifetime of study and observation.

"Hold up there handsome. Before I lead you there, what exactly are you after? I can help you find it,"

It wasn't her archive per se to give access to, but she was a welcome guest nonetheless. What she couldn't have was a Sith or other Darksider access the Library. That'd definitely out her on the outs with the Silvers. She didn't need that in her life.

"I'm a guest user. They won't let you in without me. I can't sponsor a darksider. I sense something off about you."

"Yes, yes, I'm a Sith." He said it so openly and nonchalantly. "But it's simply a matter of ideals, darling. As I said before, I am not affiliated with any factions that have attacked the Jedi in the past. Consider me an open-minded Force User." He said, chuckling softly and crossing his arms [member="Kylie Talor"]

Kylie Talor

K

KASHYYK
JEDI LIBRARY
NEAR THE BUILDING

She smirked. He'd given up his alignment rather easily. A Sith was a Sith no matter what they paraded as their persona before the masses. The Covenant had suffered greatly at the hands of Sith. Taeli Raaf, the Grandmaster who was a secret Sith Lady and betrayed the New Jedi Order came to mind.

Corren would never approve nor permit her to aid the Sith. No Jedi in the Covenant would.

She sent a silent alarm through the force, tapping the minds of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Veiere Arenais"] to alert them of a Sith presence.

Whether they'd appear or not, she didn;t know.

"Sith are not permitted in the archives. I cannot help you in this matter."

Her hand tightened around the grip of her pistol.

"There are other eviler places you can gain knowledge. Unless you want to renounce the Darkside, it's time for you to leave bud."

Sigyn had felt it as soon as it had gotten close to the buildings. A dark-sider here on Kashyyyk. How? This was a jedi-controlled planet, so any sith or dark-siders would have a hard time coming here. Yet, she felt it as clear as any danger she had ever felt.

Now, she hurried to where she had felt it coming from. But what would she do if this individual was strong? Stronger than her. Which he probably was. She was just a young padawan, who had little training in the force. Her only advantage could be in physical combat. 'Could'.

She reached where she felt the prescence come from, and saw another young jedi standing there. It looked like she was discussing with the dark-sider, and it looked like the discussion didn't go too well, judging by the jedi holding her hands on her blasters. Sigyn grabbed her spear, and approached them.

"Hey, what is going on here? Who are you, dark-sider, and what are you doign here?" It sounded more hostile than Sigyn had intended, but she the jedi had to protect their sanctuary from all possible threats.

[member="Kylie Talor"] | [member="Darth Manipula"]

"Jeez, do I really have to keep explaining myself? My name is Darth Manipula, I am a lone Sith, I am not with any Sith Factions, and I mean you no harm. I am simply here for knowledge, nothing more. I do not seek any sort of conflict, as while you two Younglings could be easily dispatched I don't wish to quarrel with any Jedi Masters." He said, walking right past the two girls and continuing on to his destination.

[member="Sigyn Vanir"] [member="Kylie Talor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom