Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiatus or Mainstream (Your Opinion)

Due to the Newer Star Wars Content We are Recieving Would you want Star Wars to Go away for awhile

• Hiatus

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Mainstream

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
So I've gone over the comments for the Solo Trailer and, its still super mixed reviews. In my opinion This movie is kinda needed , I mean everything Han did in Legends will stay in legends ( They're Good Reads you should totally Read them :) But at the same time Disney has made it very clear that they will be incorporating the stuff from legends into the newer movies. I mean we know little to nothing about Han if your a casual Movie watcher .(No Offense to Casual Movie goers your still fans too) so i believe this movie is needed for more insight into his character and for the people who want a Kenobi film, which is me included we'll get it. But also I hope your prepared for what its gonna be about Obi Wan on Tatooine looking older , Course and rough sand that gets everywhere, Jedi Ptsd and barely any force abilities because ya know palpatine or Vader would sense him. So we'll eventually get it but in the mean time give solo a chance its got a good cast we got the Dragon queen herself ,Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover and Woody Harrelson from one of my fav movies Zombieland I'm super excited for all of them. Even this New Guy Alden just needs some encouragement . Anyway's after we get Ep9 do you want more frequent standalone films or Star wars going back into hiatus with more fan speculation than ever before .

I've heard people complain like "true star wars fans don't want a solo movie," I've heard people straight bash the idea of any new movies. Admittedly, there are fresh new people to the star wars scene in modern days. There were new people to when anakin became darth vader, and new people when Star Wars was just one movie. Not everyone has read every comic, every book, watched every behind the scenes, etc etc. I dislike that legends was cast out, but meh. It's Disney Star Wars now, not Lucas Star Wars. But that doesn't mean it's inherently bad. I'm all for the solo movie. I want some more depth of the mans origins. I REALLY want it after witnessing his death

100% okay with continuous new content to see and work with. Admittedly I did prefer the idea of having one movie each year, something nice to do at Christmas, but I'm never going to turn down the chance to see more of this fantastic universe we write in!

Also Obi Wan for life <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom