Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

Hey all!

I previously contributed to the character Arwen Hamenick, however, posted his story on my OOC account. I only posted my character's biography and didn't actively participate in the roleplay. At the time, I lacked confidence in my own abilities as a writer and was too engaged in a different roleplay server at the time. However, after re-watching Star Wars (literally everything me and the girlfriend could possibly watch) I'm now eager to see where the journey will lead me.

Just reading through guides, etc, to get me back into the swing of things. Next step is to spice up the character biography as it's basic as can be right now.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome back then!

I hope you have fun finally jumping into stuff. It's a pretty wild time rn. Lot's of fun potential story angles. The guides are a great resource, but don't be afraid of asking folks around here for advice and such as well. A lot of friendly and helpful faces around here that gave me really good advice when I started.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Kal Kalaad Kal Kalaad

Hi there and welcome to SWRP: Chaos. Do not feel overwhelmed, though it is easy when first looking at the site. The Community is friendly and welcoming and any questions are advised. Happy to offer help in any way, as will others be, I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom