Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi There

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
I am rebooting this character. He used to be Darth Mortivious but I left the site about a year ago I'd say due to personal issues. Now I have some more free time and I want to start writing again. I posted my bio (link under my sig).

I'm gad to be back and happy writing to you all!

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Thanks man! He was a lot of fun to write before I left and I'm hoping I can give him a darker twist than I had last time. If you ever want to write let me know.

Other than that I'm thinking of joining the One Sith. Any tips? last time I was here there was a different Sith Faction lol.

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
Well, there are some other factions beside the OS, which is basically the same as all the old factions:

- The Primeval, the cultists and crazies

- Covenant Of The Black Rose, a mostly female Sith group with a few dudes here and there

- Techno Union, capitalism to the extreme

- Hutt Cartel...It's the Hutt Cartel.

- And my group, which I have to plug in like the corporate shill I am, Reaper Company, which is a bunch of mercs and stuff.

Also, you can add a bio link under your Avatar if you didn't know that.

[member="Zykhan"]

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Wow so a few things have changed. I will look over my choices of faction then. I know I want to start writing as soon as possible so I may make up an intro just to get the ball rolling while I decide. Lots of ideas for this character.

A welcome thread I haven't posted a dumb gif in? Here;

tumblr_mdrpjfGMVc1rkmjg2o2_500.gif

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Thanks guys! I'm going to start my intro tonight, I promise! I had a rough Halloween weekend and my residual hangover lasted till last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom