Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum but not new in RP although it has been years since the last time I did any. I love Star Wars, know most of the shows/movies/games but haven't read any of the books or comics. I've always wanted to start a SW RP!

I'm 24 and English isn't my first language. Although I do speak it fluently, my grammar might sometimes seem clunky so I do apologize for that!

I will be RPing a human smuggler with questionable morals in the hopes of getting into plenty of shenanigans! I'm hoping to add a ship and a (only binary-speaking) maintenance droid to my character so please tell me if there's any issues with that. Also super disappointed because I had a great avatar made by a friend but I've lost it :'(

Looking forward to go on adventures with you guys!

Welcome to Chaos! And rest assured, as a native english speaker, you can't be any worse at it than I am.

The droid and ship aren't going to present an issue, though we do have a section of the site that allows you to submit write-ups to expand on the details!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Meera Kuun Meera Kuun

Thanks everyone for your welcome wishes! The Rimward Trade League seems interesting, at first I thought it might not be the right pick for my character but if you say it's a good place for a smuggler then I'll change factions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom