Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, Everyone!

[member="Maxi"]
Hello and welcome to the Chaos, and remember
tumblr_m1bmr2nhUD1rsr8suo1_500.png

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Maxi"]

A good starting point would be to find a faction first, as that could help you find yourself a starting point for your character.

But of course, a faction isn't compulsory, but it really helps defines your character and his or her goals/beliefs etc..

[member="Nixia Wulfbane"]

I really want to make that a thing too! I need to find a master first. Then Maxi could use his awesome tech skills to make a Monado Lightsaber

[member="Maxi"]

Excelleeeeeeeeeeeeeent. We'll have to work out some kind of RP together once you get that built. I'm sure my character would flip over seeing a crazy ligjhtsaber like the Monado. And then hound you to see whether or not you're good at using it xD

[member="Nixia Wulfbane"]

Welp, I already know how I can create a Monado for this. Its a secret how I'm doing it exactly but, I wont be able to use the Monado Arts. The Blade and Energy Blade will definitely be used. All I need to do is find a Jedi Master.

[member="Crucius Sin"]

Actually. Im still looking for a Jedi Master to teach Maxi. If you have a Jedi Master in need of a Padawan then just PM me and maybe we can start up an opening thread between them.

[member="Asterion"]

Thank you kindly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom