Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everybody!

Hello! :) New to this site, but I'm very much looking forward to RPing with all of you soon!
I had a quick interest-check question that has to do with factions: Would anyone be interested in joining a Hutt-based faction if I ever create one? :cool:

DurokNe'Ja

D
Welcome! and the Hutts huh? The South Systems Syndicate and them would get along reeeeeeaaaall well (cough). Enjoy your stay!

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
A hutt character seems like he would fit in with the Syndicate or the Southern Triad factions as a crime lord. You could create a new crime syndicate, but it would be unnecessary in my opinion. Not to mention it would further divide 'rouge' type characters between the three, and one faction with 12 members is probably stronger than three factions with five.

DurokNe'Ja

D
You would be more than welcome in the South Systems Syndicate as a crime lord under Durok. I would having a Hutt in our midst.

Get two of the most horrifiyingly ugly creatures in all the universe in one faction? *shivers* like that's a good idea! ;)

A hutt? My Dad told me a lot of terrible things about you.

Let's hope I don't get on your bad side... which, looks like it might be a difficult thing to do. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom