Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All!

Name:Commander Sharky
Faction:Galactic Republic
Species: Human
Height: 12.5
Width: 200-250
Biography: On a vast land in Yavin he lived as a small domestic country boy who had tan skin, no name, brunette hair, his clothes were made from tree branches and leaves who lived with an unwealthy father Shi Zdi Kul who abused him most of his life and would then toughen him up to help him in the big leagues of the planet in Yavin, soon the abusiveness ceased and his father would encourage him to follow his family's business of generation as a Mercenary, he did not live up to that task but would take the risk if it meant keeping himself alive in that forest he lived in most of his life, his father trained him in the arts of parkour,stealth,thievery and blending with the crowd just in case guards would want to be in suspicion of a mercenary, after moments of hardship and training Shi was diagnosed with the blue shadow virus and soon deceased, for the little boy was helpless and uncertain to even find a cure for his poor father if such cure for the disease would exist, soon he went solo on his own by checking out a few Republic crates that were confiscated from his father a long time, which he did not know about till then, he went in the huge crate when a Republic officer was ignoring attention to the crates and with his small size he went in and smuggled alot of credits in the crate and did not bother retrieving the uniform his father wore as a mercenary.....until,one of the Republicans were involved with confiscating not only the crates and taking some but also taking and confiscating the child, when some of the crates reached the jedi temple in Yavin and the child as well, he was in awe seeing so many people at the temple buffing and huffing about in their businesses not caring a crap about their money in their pocket containers, So he prepared him self by wearing light armor his size and had a hood over his head and decided to commit thievery in not only shame but style, he learned to pickpocket by himself along his journey of being a thief after that he discovered that people were out of credits in their pockets and instead in their homes and houses, he decided to learn to lockpick which took at least a month to master it, during his time of doing these routines over and over he grew up to a young mature man in his 20's and moved his notoriety in the mean time as the white phoenix a master thief who seems to be working alone, after thieving credits and all he would spend it all on woman and how dare i say..wine till he was broke he started to lay low for a while and thieve again....UNTIL a galactic commander caught him in his little ruse and sentenced him to 10 months in prison, 2 months were left for him to continue stealing but it would not be enough he knew that in his time of prison, So he had to do the thing he did not like at first..and came a saying along with that thought...."No pain no gain.",after his sudden release he decided to work as a wepon builder for the "War Times", after times went low which then made him have a chance to gain an extra few credits for making himself a house with wood and wood only, then he had metal alloy to make himself a better house, he felt like he could live a good life for once but no he was wrong, when he found out his life was all too preciously great he thought he was at the top of the world heck he thought he can do anything through out his life, but he was wrong again as i've said, one day he pulled a prank on one of the soldiers by putting sarlaac slime into one of the wepons when some one pulls the trigger it explodes a tremendous ammount of goo all over the place, when one commander tried one of his wepons he met up with rage and frustration and mostly..goo..he then was not in denial that it was a prank made by someone, while our unnamed anti-hero was laughing his butt off and would think every second of it looking back and laugh, the commander notice his sudden outburst he knew then that it was all his plan and soon enough banned him, destroyed his house in the process and took his money away, but it was not much to break his spirit, as he then see the commander laughing at him this time he came up to him slowly and killed the commander for revenge of taking his things and money in the process, it was quite stupid i know but he had no other options was he to talk calmly for them back?, no only the option of rebellion, after that he stole the commander's outfit and took an identity as Commander Sharky a sniper professionalist for the Republic and soon as well made his way into being a mercenary after practicing being a gunslinger and as his ability to make more wepons for himself, he combined all of his high profiled moves and became what he is now.

Zion Krayt

Z
[member="Commander Sharky"]

I think you put that in the wrong place, but even so...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
SERVE THE REPUBLIC WELL!

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
[member="Commander Sharky"] First off, welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you. :)
A few things though...the Character Creation Template is in the Character Creation forum, where the Character Profiles - basically what you just posted - go. This forum is basically just to say hi.

Kila Cadau

[member="Commander Sharky"] It is. That game is awesome, and she looks like Kila so...hence the avatar. xD

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Commander Sharky"] - Welcome to the Chaos, and good character!

Any questions, just ask. However I get the feeling you'll have no problem getting into the swing of things.

Have fun out there! :)

Kila Cadau

[member="Commander Sharky"] Just don't say her name three times in front of a mirror. I don't even like to say it once.

Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary

Welcome to Chaos. xD

Bloody Kila, Bloody Kila, Bloody Kila.

Also, welcome to Chaos and one thing I want to point out, what measurement are you even using for height and weight. I assume pounds for the latter, but the height is somewhat confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom