Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi again!

Hi all! I'm virtf. I've been roleplaying on and off since 2008 through all sorts of different platforms, even including a brief stint here a few years ago. While I haven't roleplayed properly beyond weekend DnD in a few years now due to a career change, I've really missed the old hobby and regret not getting into this website as I could've, so here I am again! I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting a little more stuck in this time.

Please feel free to throw me a line if you're looking to recruit for plots or factions. I'm not really sure where to start so I'm pretty open to suggestions, even if only just as a bit of a starting point for where to look.

Hello! Welcome! Good to have you! What sort of stories do you enjoy most?
Thank you! My current itch is for some good underworldy, underhanded, criminal-esque shenanigans. I'm currently revamping an old slicer character sheet and an old thug character sheet for this one. The scope and scale of this don't phase me but I'm especially interested in how this can interact and cross over with other premises and themes.

I also enjoy some good space wizard shenanigans and some cyberpunk-esque twisted corporate tomfoolery.

virtf virtf for your slicer character, I'd suggest checking out the SCAR Worlds - they're fairly active with a more fringer vibe that delves somewhat into the Underworld.

Darkwire used to be a major faction that focused very heavily on the underworld. They're not longer around as a cohesive group (as far as I know of) but many of the writers and characters still are. It may not hurt to reach out to one of them that still seems active.

virtf virtf for your slicer character, I'd suggest checking out the SCAR Worlds - they're fairly active with a more fringer vibe that delves somewhat into the Underworld.

Darkwire used to be a major faction that focused very heavily on the underworld. They're not longer around as a cohesive group (as far as I know of) but many of the writers and characters still are. It may not hurt to reach out to one of them that still seems active.

This is very helpful, thank you! Darkwire looks pretty close to the target vibe so I might put out some feelers and see what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom