Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech HF "Mustafire" Cluster missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
5a0dab603dbef4f1018b6678

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a rather small but destructive "rocket" style concussion missile for starfighters.
  • Image Source: Businessinsider.com
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd.
  • Affiliation: Silver Jedi Concord
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: HF "Mustafire" Cluster Missile
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Electrum, Durasteel, Missile Components.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fragmentation
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Explosive Type: Baradium
  • Delivery Method: Launched or Self-Propelled
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Area Of Effect: Personal
  • Damage Output: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Clustered in groups of 4, 6, or 8 depending on fighter and missile rack.
  • Capable of individual fire or multiple simultaneously
STRENGTHS
  • STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - These "rocket" missiles are small, but destructive in numbers. The multiple projectiles screaming towards their target can rip most defenses into little more than shrapnel in moments.
WEAKNESSES
  • UNGUIDED - The pilot does need to get a target lock before firing, otherwise this is a guaranteed "miss". That being said, these missiles are not guided in any other fashion than the direction they were pointed. They are forward firing. If you see them in time(they ARE pretty fast), all you have to do is bank left or right and you have a good chance of dodging them.
  • JUST ONE MISSILE? MEH - The Mustafires were designed, meant to be fired in groups. That is not to say that one cannot do a lot of damage, but not like a group of three, or four.
DESCRIPTION
In an age where more and more systems and Starfighters are going "High Tech", Guardian Authority Ltd. has not forgotten that sometimes a fight boils down to the pilot in the cockpit. These weapons are not the most technological, but they are destructive and rather inexpensive to use.

Last edited:
I'll fix the +1, but I didn't mean "Cluster Mode" like you think. I wanted each one counted individually, just meant that they were more dangerous if multuple rockets hit the same target. That COULD mean the same thing, haha, but I didn't mean it like a switch you could flip or anything. MANIAC MANIAC

I've been trying to get it to load but for some reason cannot. Have been trying to do this since you suggested it. I am not not ignoring you. I just want to get this done, sorry I'm becoming such a bother. Changed another setting.

MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom