Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyo!

Hello there, I'm Inniuila (Inni)! I was looking for a chatbox or something to pop in and say hello, but this works! I just thought I'd introduce myself, cause this place seems interesting! I'll probably think of a character and read information that will pertain to its creation, so I look forward to role-playing with some of you in the future. My friend once directed me to this site, but I didn't join. I'm not sure what other accounts that she has, but I hope to have a fun experience with all of you!

Hi!

Enjoy your stay, feel free to ask anyone if you have any questions. Most of us are friendly here, most of those with purple, yellow, red or whatever other colour are also cool, but clearly not as cool as this.

Also, meet our mention system. It works about as well as trying to use a tin opener with one's toe.

[member="Inniúila Rigor"]

[member="Jardo Snow"],

Thank you very much! I do have some questions regarding plot and setting, or anything information-related pertaining to that, so if you could direct me to any board that might contain the information, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll try not to ask too many questions... cause I tend to do that. But thank you for the welcome!

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"],

Thank you for the welcome fluffy queen! I will definitely ask; though I don't think I have any questions at the moment, but I do appreciate the help!

[member="Jardo Snow"],

Will do, thanks bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom