Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

I'm new to star wars rp. This looks like an interesting little community here. I have a few questions about the site if it's not to much trouble.

1. I'd like to be a sith and get in the political scene like Palpatine is that possible?

2. If yes to my previous question how would one go about doing that?

3. I'm a novice and I'd like to find a master for my sith where would I go about doing that.

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I hope I can do many topics with you guys in the future. Can't wait to get started.

[member="Sheliak Focorec"]

Hello and welcome to chaos!

Question 1 & 2
Factions is a good way to go.

About factions,
The one sith is the most natural choice for sith. A huge sith Empire, currently the most powerful faction around.
There are others as well, the Primevil, who is currently dishing out worlds to members interested in ruling a planet (under primevil supervision).
And then we have my own faction, the galactic empire. We are on the rise but smaller then the other two as it is.
There are others as well, I just brought the ones that comes to mind.

You might wanna browse a bit and start RP before deciding.

So it all depends on what is your prefered setting.

3. Youll find a master by either asking ooc fir it or meet someone ic in rp.

Sheliak Focorec said:
I'm new to star wars rp. This looks like an interesting little community here. I have a few questions about the site if it's not to much trouble.

1. I'd like to be a sith and get in the political scene like Palpatine is that possible?

2. If yes to my previous question how would one go about doing that?

3. I'm a novice and I'd like to find a master for my sith where would I go about doing that.

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I hope I can do many topics with you guys in the future. Can't wait to get started.
  1. Yep! It's probably easier to start out with a major faction, like the One Sith, or a free-lancer Sith Lord as their apprentice, and then moving onto espionage and such once you've grown your character.
  2. It depends, do you want to be a sleeper agent within the Republic? If such is the case, simply join them and work out being involved with their Senate and stuff there. Just be aware it isn't the best idea to come in announcing you're intending to do such.
  3. I suggest the One Sith. It's the largest faction on the board and has the most Sith so finding a Sith Lord/Knight as a master is going to be easier there than anywhere else. If that doesn't work you can head over to the Primeval or Techno Union, both having a small group of Sith involved in both.
And welcome to the board :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sheliak Focorec"]

Welcome :)

I think that joining the Galactic Republic faction would be the way to go. Become a Senator (easily done) and then rise up in the ranks as one of the Ministers. There's a big war going on between them and the One Sith wherein the Republic are losing. So now would be a great time to infiltrate like Palpatine did :)

Love the idea and being a Senator myself, I look forward to getting to interact with you :D

Welcome to Chaos, [member="Sheliak Focorec"]!

You are free to set your character on whatever path you wish. I see you've already received many great tips, and I agree with what's been said before me. Since you're making a Sith, a good way to get started would be to join the One Sith, get some training and development for your character there, and then start entering into the world of politics.

Sheliak Focorec said:
If you decide to join One Sith, we have a system in place to help you with that. If you don't find it, send me a PM and I'll help you get sorted. :)

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom