Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

[member="Grant Kryze"]

Yay! Another guy in Mandalorian armor (hopefully a mando)! Nice to meet you though, if you have any questions feel free to ask, seeing as everyone should be more than happy to help.

(Please be a mando, pleasepleaseplease be a mando :p)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome dude. Enjoy your stay while you are here. If you have any questions, this would be a great thread to ask them all. Jump right in and enjoy. :D

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Grant Kryze"],

Greetings and welcome to Chaos!

And what Adenn means we have a Factory section here where you can submit your own custom armor, describe it in detail, give it some pizzaz, flare, and extra equipment like build-in flamethrowers or whatever you can imagine.

[member="Grant Kryze"]
HK-36 said:
[member="Grant Kryze"],

Greetings and welcome to Chaos!

And what Adenn means we have a Factory section here where you can submit your own custom armor, describe it in detail, give it some pizzaz, flare, and extra equipment like build-in flamethrowers or whatever you can imagine.
Yea, and since I just realized the amount of posts you needed to submit something to the factory was brought down to 0, you'd actually be in the clear to make a submission on your own... But HK-36 beat me to the punch by a few hours :p.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Thankyou guys so much for your help. I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions because I'm still new to all of this and still a lot confused lol. So, can I give my character bio before I do this custom armor or stuff or do I have to do it after?

HK-36

[member="Grant Kryze"],

It's alright, first make your Character Sheet, for now you can just say he has some Durasteel armor since that's perfectly fine and canon,

Once your character sheet is up you can make armor submission, but keep in mind to use Beskar, Mandalorian Iron, you will need to make a development thread getting the material from some other Mandalorian and preferably getting some help from them in making it.

HK-36

[member="Grant Kryze"],

Not necessarily, you can use stuff other writers already made that are up for sale or public use, to do that look through the Marketplace and visit different stores, once you'll find something you like ask them if your character can "buy" it and how many, for example two shatterguns, one starfighter.

You can also use canon stuff found in Wookieepedia, those are usually considered to be very old by now and crappy, but they're also free. You need development threads for really fancy stuff that contain Restricted Materials which are Phrik, Cortosis, Beskar, Ultrachrome, Neuraniam, Laminanium, I'm missing some but provided a link to the list as well :p

HK-36

[member="Grant Kryze"]

No problem, if you'll have more questions let me know, I also dabble into digital arts like crafting signatures or avatars, I modified my own avatar to be in the state in which it is right now and I made signature for Jenna Templar who was the first to greet you here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom