Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey you with the evilness! Let's talk.

I'm looking for a place in either the One Sith or the Primeval.......Or any faction that will not care that I prefer wanton violence and destruction over diplomacy and kindness. I'm a force sensitive Zabrak Mandalorian with a penchant for Chaos and a taste for cannibalism.

[member="Kaster Sane"]

Come to the Darkside, our bacon is fresh!

On a serious note, just a warning so you don't get in trouble, if your character is Force Sensitive, you need to have it shown in the tags with some kind of a one. Ie, the apprentice, or whatever level you have achieved.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

I'll be there soon, Now where do I go to join the Primeval?

[member="Nerius"]

What if he's only sensitive but he doesn't know he's sensitive, He just gets his feelings and can read peoples emotions towards him? He don't know its the force. Do I still need a tag?

Well in the cases where they are sensitive, but it won't come into play for a while, that I imagine is ok. But if you are actually using it, I imagine it needs be noted.

For something so small, I'm not sure. There a species that are empathic, which is basically what your describing so it don't be to hard to state...

Lol in that case I am not sure. Contact your local staff, and get them spayed and neutered. Lol but seriously just ask a staff ol' bean!

[member="Kaster Sane"]

[member="Kaster Sane"]
Me? I can shapeshift, heal near any wound, and have a specialty with telekinesis that will eventually lead to ballistakinesis. My rage is nearly unstoppable, and because of the unending fury am considered a weapon.

Sound cool? Lol thought so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom