Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, You should see this.

Leena & Kareena

L
L: What's that supposed to mean?

K: It's a........ compliment?
@[member="Luke Beleren"]

L: Okay, if you're even considering dating my sister, I'm gonna twist you like a-

K: Whoa, DOWN GIRL!!!!
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

@[member="Leena & Kareena"] Too late! ;) don't worry wont happen anytime soon.
@[member="Luke Beleren"] well any would work for me, How about I finish my Bio and after you read it you can say which one.

Leena & Kareena

L
L: *Deathglare, pulls out whip, begins storming over to Kai*

K: *Grabs Leena's arms* Stop it! You're gonna scare away my new boyfriend!

L: Trust me, HE'LL BE MORE THAN SCARED WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH 'EM!!!!
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

*points to avi* I have a red lightsaber. Kind of two meanings that go with that. But I would rather not hit a girl.
K if you would be so kind as to join me while your sister sits outside. *holds out hand*

@[member="Leena & Kareena"]

Leena & Kareena

L
L: Oh, HELL NO! Kareena's not going ANYWHERE alone with YOU!!!!

K: God, Len, you ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!!

L: No, I'm not. I'm your sister, and I have EVERY RIGHT TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!!

K: *sighs* Sorry about this. She's very protective..... And a little possessive.........
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Leena & Kareena

L
L: Yeah, you think that now. JUST WAIT.........

K: Now Len, remember what I've been telling you? You need to be a nicer person. Why not start with him?

L: Because I can't be nice to WOMANIZERS!
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Leena & Kareena

L
L: *Crosses arms, glaring coldly* Yeah. I've met types like you. They all said the same thing. Wanna know where they are now? DEAD...

K: *Rolls eyes* Okay, I'M not even buying that, Leena. I know your exes. If they were dead, I would've heard about it by now.

L: Oh really, Kareena. If you know them so well, then where are they? Where's Jeck? Where's Gal? Where's Doren?

K: That's easy. They're......... Uh...........

L: Exactly. You don't know. Why? Because they're dead. Why? Because I MADE them dead....

K: *Shudders* Um...... Oh dear........... This could prove to be a problem.......... *Gulps*
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom