Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there, I'm back under a new name

Hi there! Some of you may have known me as Shadowterm. I was playing Coop for all of five minutes and started a dragon ball z joke character that went literally nowhere. This was in November, so suffice to say I did not meet many people, and less probably remember me. ^_^;

I started a new account for 2 reasons. Last time I was logging in with google and not long after some problems on the site. (Stuff getting lost or deleted I think) someone across the country tried logging into my account with the correct 24 character jiberish password I was using. Suffice to say, I don't blame the site but won't be using log in with google anywhere for quite some time. The other reason is I'm starting to use this account for more, as the old one was something I made up when I was 12 and it felt time to move on a decade later.

I'm looking at doing more this time around, since I have more time on my hands. A project I'm working on right now is making a backstory and reasonable list of current inventory and powers for a Sith version of Dr. Ivo Robotnik that my working name for is Lord Droidenous. He ascended in rank after designing a machine that dynamically processes incoming life-forms and extracts the brain and any vital nervous system components and converts it to a biological droid-brain analogue while a fabricator nearby makes a combat chassis based on the life-form's original body structure. The remaining bio-matter is processed into a nutrition paste to keep the brains alive. The machine is usually fit to mobile platforms such as ships or large walkers and dropped away from open conflict zones in dense biomes that can produce large armies quickly. The result is a planet quite literally turned upon those holding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom