Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there folks!

Hey all, just joined. Been working on my character's story for the better part of three hours now. Lurked around on the forums here a few times in the past year or so. My RP comes mostly from D&D, Pathfinder, and a really old text-game called Vampires! (Ravenblack City). I am happy to have finally mustered up the time and energy to get into the SW universe again.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Seraphina"],

Greetings and welcome to Chaos!

Which setting on D&D do you prefer? I'm mostly a Faerun guy but I dabbled in Ravenloft a bit as well :p

HK-36

[member="Seraphina"]

Oh cool!

I stayed to Faerun because I got introduced into it through the Neverwinter Nights game and much of my experience with D&D revolves around it, I haven't done as much in tabletop games unfortunately. Rangers of Selune or Shaundakul for the win, just saying :p

HK-36

[member="Seraphina"],

Yeah I loved the Campaigns, I got pretty much through the three main ones except I couldn't defeat the final guy in Hordes of the Underdark Q.Q Mephistopheles, damn him!

I recently got the Game of the Year edition from gog.com for like 10 bucks though, it has the original game with two expansions and the Premium Modules so they're smaller additional campaigns you can do, it's pretty awesome, well scripted and voiced so far :p I'm playing the Kingmaker and Witch's Wake modules so far.

Also what really got me into it I joined a Persistent World RP community there called Arelith a couple years back, it's basically an MMORP then but with greater focus on the RP part since community is smaller in about 100 players at once max. I'm still on there but not as much, forums and work keep me busy enough :p

And I would love to try paintball, it's one of those things me and my friends always say we want to do but never actually do it >.>

[member="HK-36"]

It has been so long I don't remember whether or not I ever beat the additional expansion modules or not. I am the type of person who really gets into a game, then something else gets released that gets my attention, and then by the time I realize it, I've taken too long of a break from the previous game to go back and finish without restarting all over again. (Most recently I had to replay Dragon Age, Origins, and Dragon Age 2 just so I could be caught up for Dragon Age Inquisition.)

I think I had heard about Arelith before, not too certain, but I know that I had heard something about a persistent RP group dedicated to NWN a long while back.

HK-36

[member="Seraphina"],

Oh cool, I think I heard about that from a friend in high school, I know he was a bit of a gun nut and into paintball and shooter larps. I'm not sure if we do have any indoor arenas where I'm at but there's a laser tag arena nearby so we may just try that while there's snow out :p

By the way, if you'll be looking for something to do outside of your Jedi, stop by Omega Protectorate sometime, we're a Neutral faction bordering on being Good, all about protecting the weak, fighting the Sith, mercenary work, and survival. Plus we're getting activity back so there's bunch of RP springing up where you could join as a new character, we have an Espionage Agency, Medical Department starting up soon, Law Enforcement and Bounty Hunting Division, also trying to start a dedicated Force-using Division for PCs as well as Government RP akin to Republic's senate, so there's plenty to do.

Plus we're bunch of dorks, it will quickly become apparent we like to mix things up, especially related to Warhammer 40k :p If it sounds interesting, take a look at this dungeon crawling thread, it should be a good example of what you may get into.

Welcome! Man you have more courage than me, i have been on this site for a few weeks now, and i still have not made a long term character XD I am the wimpy-est Slenderman lol.

*Gives you a Slender hug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom