Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, That's My Ship!

Nova Tordenbryter

N
So I've got this little side story in mind on my quest to become a Jedi again. Takes place a day after this thread. Tying in to what Nova was doing in the early part of the story.

The background is she lost her ship to a shady fellow in a shady kind of card game. As happens from time to time when in Hutt Space. She of course wants it back. Believing the thief in question cheated at cards. So the plan is to confront this person and their entourage and take back the ship. By whatever means necessary.

Once accomplished and free of threat. You'll get paid for your services and maybe a pat on the back.

Or maybe we'll lose. In which case. The enemies will get my credits. And to the best writer they will be awarded a ship I will make them.

So sign up as either an Ally or an Enemy. Looking for a 3v3 but we'll adjust as necessary.

Allies:
1: [member="Gray Venasir"]

Enemies:

Nova Tordenbryter

N
I thank you for your understanding [member="Gray Venasir"]. Yer a good lad.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom