Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I'm new to Rp

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Drax Korr Drax Korr

Hmm, not sure what you mean by Cross-Over Roleplay if I'm honest, but yeah you can definitely roleplay NPCs just fine! Although typically they should be your NPCs, like you shouldn't be describing the movements of someone else's soldiers for them or anything like that, but if you want to have a little squad or a companion to help you and interact with then that is perfectly fine and widely done!

Last edited:
Drax Korr Drax Korr

Hmm, not sure what you mean by Cross-Over Roleplay if I'm honest, but yeah you can definitely roleplay NPCs just fine! Although typically they should be your NPCs, like you shouldn't be describing the movements of someone else's soldiers for them or anything like that, but if you want to have a little squad or a companion to help you and interact with then that is perfectly fine and widely done!
Thanks! It is the second rule " Cross-Over Role-play is not allowed. " - but i dont know what Cross-Over-Roleplay is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom