Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I Just Met You...

SONGSTEEL CHALLENGE: COMPLETE

A blind charge, full of strength was a display of force indeed,
yet Makashi was about finesse over power sheer.
So instead of meeting him face to face, the Heir relied on Speed,
and simply bode his time until the Zabrak was near.
Upon his heel he spun, alonging the man to go by,
yet his body remained close as his blade began to sing.
With the rake of his arm, the Heir let his blade fly,
and aimed it for the Zabrak's exposed back in order to land a sting.
Once thrown, the youth stepped back and assumed a simple stand,
he elevated his blade and lowered it: the fight for him was done.
He hoped that he had proven himself to the people of this Land;
or perhaps he would have to make for his ship...and oh boy, run!

"Have I passed your test, good sir,
or will there be more?
My form is rusty and prone to err,
yet combat I truly adore."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"].

The pain in his back made him grunt as he nodded, "Aye, you've done well young, Skyknight. By the Force how I hate charging in." Stretching his back muscles out he gave his weapon, and shield back to his aide. "Personally I prefer the Soresu style by far, but I needed to step out of that comfort zone to see you on both ends. You'll do well indeed in the Skyknights."

His aide came up and whispered a quick word about his appointments, and so he gave a small boy of the head to the newest member of the Fringe family. "I"ll have your clearance completed to get you into the Skyguard, and proper access to our holonetwork. Your ship will be cleared to leave and the location of the Skyknights will be uploaded to your navicomputer. Good luck, Skyknight, I will remember you, and if you ever have the need come find me. I'm the Governor of Bakura."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom