Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I Just Met You And This Is Crazy... But I like You and Your Ship, So Let's Be Friends Maybe?

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

It had been sixteen hours since Darth Ayra's encounter with [member="Rave Merrill"]'s Scion-class Stealth Corvette. The Sith Lord had retreated back to the Niathal, by using the force to barrier the rupture in the chute that had connected her transport to the Scion. After retreating, she had taken out the piece of frag metal left over from the GT-F0 and healed her leg, before resting.

Now it was time to go back to work. The Lenoi I datapad that Romeo Sin had used in the Scion's bridge had garnered some information. Nothing much concrete, but enough to track the ship down. After all, Ayra now had access to the frequencies it used, albeit them coming in at random intervals. Enough to gain a guess of where it would be.

Before she entered hyperspace, Ayra sent a transmission to @Engima. "Hello Master, it is me. I am tracking down a ship of unknown classification to me, but I was recently on it and encountered several traps. What has drawn me back to it is the discover I made on board. I wish to find out the owner of this ship and discover the others who had boarded it as well. Join me if you wish."

Four hours later

The Niathal dropped out of hyperspace in the void. No planet. No star. Complete darkness. A suitable setting for an extremely dark ship. The Sith Abattar was resting in her wardrobe, in the converted cargo bay that was changed into her bedroom. Her eyes turned to the dashboard where she began scanning for the ship.

Inside the HAZARD BEAUTY.

Romeo rested upon the captain's seat. His wounds healed from the battle that happened but sixteen hours ago.
His mind rushed about, it was going everywhere, death, sadness, anger.

His datapad went off.

//System: Someone is coming.//

//System: Use the intercoms my darling.//

"There's a ship coming Sin. It appears to be the woman who came in with you"

His mind raged again.

"WHAT DOES THAT SITH WANT!?" He said more to himself than anything else.
[member="Alicia Drey"]
[member="Enigma"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] | [member="Enigma"] |

The Niathal detected an incoming transmission. She tracked the frequency of which the transmission was coming in and got a fixed point before accepting it. Her holographic form appeared on the Hazard Beauty's projector, a hooded figure now displayed before Romeo. "Hello again stranger. I am surprised to see you. You're still trapped on the ship?"

She was unaware that he had succeeded in his goal, nor that the ship had a new name.

"I survive...and lets just say...I'm dying to see you again.."
A masked hologram faced her, his eyes would have shown insanity, his voice was probably giving away what had happen to him.
"Beauty...allow the woman...to dock."
A ping echoed through the halls, he didn't clean the ship, so the bodies of any crew members were still aboard.
He turned the projection off, which ended the call.
"Sin...this woman is Sith. A enemy of the Republic!"
He grinned.
"Oh my love...I know..I know..we will deal with her." He smiled and pet the seat's arm rest.
It was safe to say he had fallen in love with said ship.
[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

The Niathal was docked with the Hazard Beauty. Climbing through the chute that connected her shuttle to the Scion-class Stealth Corvette, Darth Ayra found herself for the second time in a day climbing onto the death trap. She stopped at the other side of the chute, inside Romeo's newly acquired ship. A sense of Deja Vu mixed with anticipated rose within the Sith Lord, as her hand clasped itself around the cold embrace of her Lightsaber hilt.

She spoke aloud, knowing Romeo could hear. "I do hope those droids aren't going to bother me again. I will be very... angry if they did."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

He felt the ship land inside the Hazard Beauty, and smiled to himself. He stayed right were he was, nothing had been clean, and the lights inside the bridge still flashed on, and off.
"You're safe, the ship is...relaxed, right Beauty?" He said over the intercom. The ship responded.
"Yes, Sin, as well as I recognize this woman."
He grinned, and awaited for her approach.

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

The Sith navigated her way through the familiar corridors. She hadn't spent much time to become entirely affiliated to the ship, but she was to these corridors. Ayra had selected the same access point she had used the last time, only several hours ago. Turning right, the Sith Lord made her way into the bridge.

"Hello again, stranger. We didn't exchange names before. You are...?"

"I'm Romeo Sin."
He smiled from under his mask. He shifted a hand over to a seat near him.
"Please sit miss...?" He was giving a general generous offer. Something told him to listen to what she may want to say before he would make a move. [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

"I prefer to stand." She circled around the consoles until she was close to the man. Her free hand lifted up in gesture to him. "My name is Darth Ayra and I seek an alliance with you and your new ship." The same hand gestured around her to the bridge. "Your vessel is in a state of disrepair. As a token of my intentions to form an alliance with you, allow me to bring you to a shipyard, so you may have her repaired."

Romeo pondered this, for it was a decent request.
"Why would you seek an alliance with me? You left me to die."
He gestured with his right hand towards the bridge, and nodded.
"This ship saved me, you could have killed me." He rested his hand under his chin and leaned into the arm rest. His eyes glowed hot red as he spoke. [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

Ayra lifted her hands in gesture, which went along with what she said. An attempt to convey the following points: "That's right, I could of kill you Sin. But I did not; and let us be honest." Her hand waved to indicate the bridge and by extension, the ship itself. "The last time we found ourselves standing where we are now, this ship was trying to kill us. Not the perfect environment to sit down and iron our a partnership, was it?"

The Sith Lord lowered her hands. "I'll be honest with you Sin. This ship has information that I want; and I have something that you want as well. Obviously, you wanted her and now she belongs to you. But you will never be able to keep her without the necessary repairs and maintenance that it requires. I offer a proposal..."

Ayra moved to the glasteel screen that covered the helm of the ship, with her back turned to Romeo. Her yellow eyes fell on the void ahead. A piece of the Hazard Beauty's hull could be seen from her position, barely hanging on and exposing that area of the ship to the vacuum of space. She spoke the truth when she said the ship was in a mess.

A mess that he knew she could fix.

"...Allow me to direct this ship to a facility I know that will facilitate the repairs that it will need; and in return, all I ask is the complete respiratory and subsequent knowledge bank that the ship possesses." She looked over her shoulder, exposing her beautiful features, locks of dirty blonde hair and the unique, chalk white colour of her skin. Her eyes locked onto Romeos. "Does that sound... fair?"

Romeo's eyes never came off her, and as he listened, he observed her. He found her requests honest, and found her honesty appealing. His red eyes glowed a brighter softer red as he stood up from the captain's chair.
His stride was silent, but is wasn't sneaking up on her.
"This information...would it help against the Republic? Maybe a few other allies they have?"
He removed his mask so that his face showed. He could see it in the glass' reflection, and knew so could she.
He smiled at her.
"I believe you are telling me honest things...I believe that you wish to help only to gain for yourself."
He stepped up so he was directly behind her, but made no move to touch her, or any other movement to be matter of fact.
"I accept you deal." He seemed to whisper to her. [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

"You taught me well Master," she thought. Ayra turned away from the glasteel to Romeo. She lifted her gaze up to him, before lowering the cowl of her robe. "You may set course for the Morellia system. Here, your ship will be repaired." She handed the Lenoi I to him. "Can you upload your access codes to this device? That way, I can use them to access the information I require." She smiled up to him.

Romeo nodded, and took the datapad, again. He walked over to his chair, and plugged it in, did as he was asked. He piped up with, "Beauty, please take is to the destination asked by our guest." He smiled brightly.
He sat back down in his chair, and placed his mask back on.
"If you don't mind me asking, who do you plan on giving this 'information'?" [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Ayden Cater"] | [member="Cira"] | [member="Rave Merrill"] | [member="Chloe Blake"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] |

"Her name is Pandeima. We're very interested in finding out who the previous owner of the... Beauty you called it?" Her eye quirked at 'beauty' before approaching Romeo. She took back the Lenoi I from him and brought it to a nearby console. "Judging from our previous position we'll be at Morellia in four or five hours. But that's just a rough estimate Romeo."

Turning away from her new ally, Ayra began the data upload; and as the Lenoi I downloaded the Hazard Beauty's memory, the Sith Lord began to read from the terminal she sat at.

"Sounds...fancy." He said as he cracked his neck, beginning to loose interest in the whole ordeal, which was probably for the best.
-As log as I have this ship, I don't mind.-
He thought to himself.
"Well, I'll be in the Mess Hall if you need me, or need something to eat. Beauty, allow our friend access to any point of the ship, under advisement of course." He turned to see of [member="Alicia Drey"] had something to say about this. "Anything she may need to find, help her."

| [member="Romeo Sin"] | [member="Rave Merrill"] |

One standard day had past. The damage to the Hazard Beauty had been extensive and had required several smaller jumps before it's arrival at Morellia. The shipyards that currently orbited the world were constructed by the New Order. Darth Ayra was the Dark Chancellor of the New Order still, despite it's moving underground since the failure to secure Dromund Kaas and it's defeats at Telos IV and Mytus VII.

They were also owned by Subach Innes, a tier three ship manufacturing company owned by Circe Savan. Alicia Drey, who happened to be Darth Ayra's alias and alter ego, was also affiliated to the company. That was why the Hazard Beauty was granted access to the Morellia shipyard and subsequently went under the repairs it badly required.

During the trip from their meeting point to Morellia, Ayra had read extensively on the databanks. Getting past the AI was tricky. Despite it being under the command of Romeo Sin and the Sith Lord having access due to his access codes, she still found it difficult to garner information. The Chon system on her Lenoi I was easily defeated.

"Higher grade technology," she thought. "At the very least, I now have access to this ship when I please. All that is required is finding someone capable of breaking this AI system and uncovering the deeper layers, such as the ships contents prior to the raid only two days ago."

She had gathered some things, however. The Hazard Beauty, before it's transference of ownership, had come from the Gromas system prior to the aforementioned events. A quick search on the HoloNET uncovered a mining operation on Gromas led by Rave Merrill. "Relative of the infamous fighter pilot of Jorus Merrill, I presume. I brought the Niathal from Jorus anonymously. I wonder what she knows?"

Romeo watched as the shipyard came into view, awed by its structures. One day had past, and he had spoken little to his guest, it was time to change that. "I hope things have not been too hard for you, and that it has been a comfortable enough ride." He said as he walked up to the bridge.
-What is she playing at I wonder..-
"Tell me...what is it you do..in the New Order, I know almost nothing about them. I presume again that's how it should be, but I can't help but wonder...what makes them different from the One Sith?"
[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Romeo Sin"] |

She lifted her tired gaze from the console to Romeo. Hours of reading would do that to someone. "The New Order was meant to be the new inception of the Sith Empire, that the Galactic Republic destroyed thanks to the Jedi who led them and the United Clans of Mandalore, who destroyed the Empire's capital. This shipyard was constructed as the New Order plotted to invade the galaxy and Subach-Innes, which now retains ownership, made a deal to construct their vessels."

"But the New Order was destroyed by the Mandalorians and as I said, Subach is now the sole owner of it. I happen to knows it's owner, who owed me a favor. Other than that I don't have any connections to Subach or it's owner. It's that simple really."

Her index finger lifted to the console screen. It was directly underneath Gramos. "When the repairs are completed-and no cost to you, might I add- I would like to be taken to the Gramos system. We'll make use of this ships cloaking device, so I don't want the Gramos authorities to detect our arrival. Then we'll part ways. Agreed?"

Romeo listened intently to her, picking every word she spoke. He caught something she happened to said that was, well, strange.
He smiled at her, his mask was off.
"I never accused you of connections to the owner, I never asked WHO the owner was." He winked at her.
"But I know when to leave something be, so I shall." He rubbed his hair.
"Maybe, you can use this ship, under my command of course, for your intel hunts, maybe even be my second in command." He stepped beside her with his arms now crossed across his chest.
"You're strong, you don't take crap. You walk with the reign of command, it pretty much cries out from you. What do you say? You be my second in command, return, not only will you be allowed to use this ship for these intel hunts, but you also share in what we gain as a crew." He glanced over at her. [member="Alicia Drey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom