Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... [Alli]

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Correlia, shopping district, late at night.
This really could have gone better. Yeah, I probably could have though this through just a little bit further.. what to do, what to do...

Callum sprinted down the dark alleyways of Correlia, dodging trashcans and other pedestrians. Behind him were a couple of police officers, whom had interrupted some legitimate business he'd been conducting with a fine fellow over a bottle of beer at one of the local pubs. Apparently that fine fellow had been wanted, and not covered his tracks very well.. go figure. Well, one thing had lead to another, Hi sir, who are you and what business do you have with this shady character that we're arresting? and What do you mean you don't have a legal form of I.D. on you? and well, here he was.

Moving quickly, he turned a corner and ducked straight into the crowded chaos that was the Correlian night life. He was in one of the shopping districts, and since it wasn't a work night the place was packed. As he ran, having already put a decent amount of distance between himself and his pursuants, Callum grabbed a few things being displayed in front of shops. He snagged a jacket, which he put on as he ran, then a hat which he threw on his head without even noticing it was a lady's fedora with a bright pink flower on one side of it. Skidding to a halt he sauntered into a booth that sold a number of clothing items and accessories. Choosing a slick pair of aviator glasses, he put them on and "checked himself out" in the mirror, watching as the cops frantically looked for him through the crowds. He only needed one more thing to keep from looking suspicious...

Glancing to his right, he noticed a stunning brunette (Alli). Putting on his most casual, winning smile, he turned to face her, making sure he could still see the officers in the mirror. "Question, miss. Do this glasses make me look fat?"

Alli Wren

A
What had possessed her to go to Correlia at this time of night she didn't even know. The CEO of Baktoid industries had been looking through the store. This was her crazy idea of an vacation, why Correlia.. she didn't know... something had drawn her here. That was when a man came in suddenly wearing a woman's had none the less and asked her if her glasses made him look fat. She looked him over, despite his strange attire, he was cute and she needed a distraction. " no but I must say the hat... isn't your type..." She said giggling. It had been a while since she had giggled. She also smiled as the ball by her feat popped open to reveal a droidika " Undeploy, this man is not a threat... yet... " She said her eyes lingering on the man. She hoped that the droid had not yet again intimidated her new interest away. " Its not everyday, a man has the gal to approach me, and ask me such a ... Interesting question. Perhaps we can catch a drink? " She was wearing a green dress, that was the latest in fashion and anyone who paid attention to the world of business knew she was the public face of Baktoid Industries, an rising company in the Galaxy.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Callum blinked beneath the glasses. Leaning slowly, dramatically to the side so he could see himself in the mirror clearly, he finally noticed the hat. Gods damnit, of all the damn hats I could have picked from the rack... I had to pick the one with the pink flower. Giving a mental shrug he turned back to Alli and grinned again, not at all deterred. "I don't know miss, I think it makes me look rather dashing... Real men can rock pink, you know." He winked at her, but of course that would be lost beneath the dark lenses of the glasses. It was habit.

He was so caught up in hearing her adorable giggle that he didn't notice the droid until it sprang to life at his feet. He jumped back a step in surprise, careful not to accidentally stomp on it in the process. "Whoa! Hey-o...." As the woman explained to her guard that Callum was not (yet) a threat, he brushed a few wrinkles out of his clothing. Momentarily remembering why he was here, he glanced at the mirror. The cops were still there, but they weren't looking his way at all. His eyes flicked back toward the woman.

So it wasn't every day that men had the gal to approach her, eh? Well, it would seem Callum had just happened upon a rather important individual then. Or one who thought too highly of herself, but hey with those looks....... When she asked if he wanted to get a drink, Callum all but forgot about the cops. Tilting his head down, the glasses slipped forward enough that they almost sat on the tip of his nose, and his dark blue eyes gave her an appreciative once-over glance. Then, smirking, he slowly slid the glasses back up to cover his eyes again. Damn, she was hot...

"Catch a drink, miss? We just met. Why, I don't even know your name... for all I know, you intend on catching me off my guard after a few drinks and coercing me into doing things that, as a gentleman, I'd have to turn down...." Please, like he would turn that down. Mm. Still, had to play the game and have a little fun. Callum enjoyed being silly, particularly when the ladies enjoyed it. He waited for her response, smiling at her.

Alli Wren

A
She smiled and giggled this man was good looking, and seemed oblivious to who she was. which meant that she could be normal. she Her giggle contined as she began to look at his hat before grabbing it from him and tossing it in the air, " There you go much better" She held out her hand, for him to lead the way. She caught her self staring into his eyes when they were exposed. " I am Alli, and I would never be able to do that as you are obviously to clever to be caught up by such a plan as you already see through it. I was thinking more that yo uand I could slip off and have dinner and a drink and I will even treat. " She said with a smile as she couldn't help but give a giggle again. She didn't often have this much fun with strange men who approached her but for once she was very interested in the man that had approached her.

" Of course if you are too good to have dinner with little ole me, than I can just find myself another gentleman or perhaps lady that will join me. " That should catch his attention she thought, she knew she was attractive and was confident of herself.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
"Heeeeeey I was using that..." he complained half heartedly. He had been using it, but if the pretty little lady wanted his attention and preferred him without the hat, who was he to argue? Grinning, he took her arm loosely in his and lead the way, making sure the cops didn't notice. Got away clean and scored myself a date... Callum, you are amazing.

Interestingly enough, Callum actually did know who this woman was. Rather, once he'd started thinking with his head and not his... well.. other head... he'd realized who it was. Important, indeed. The CEO of Baktoid industries herself. Father would be proud. As silly as he appeared to be, Callum was highly intelligent. He liked putting on a stupid front; it made people less suspicious of him, and shielded how much he actually knew. Having people assume he was an idiot had come in handy on a multitude of occasions.

So, it didn't take him long to figure out why a woman of her stature was even remotely interested in some strange guy. He didn't appear to know her, which meant she could relax. He was down with that. Pulling her close to his side by her arm, so their shoulders occasionally brushed against one another, he grinned down at her through the sunglasses -- which he had kept on, despite it being night time. "Well, miss Alli, if you're treating a know a lovely little joint. That is, if you don't mind some place a little... disreputable. You have to watch your back a bit, but the food is amazing. Entirely worth it, I promise." And he did genuinely mean that. He would never knowingly put a woman in harm's way, ever.

"My name is Callum, by the way," he told her with a smile. "You a local, or a tourist?"

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, walking beside him. It wasn't often she could let her guard down a bit, even though the droidika was rolling behind them running into more than one person's shin who didn't see the ball. " Well if you promise, then I don't see why not" She was going to have fun tonight, she could see it now, though she wished she wasn't wearing quite her best... it was more likely to attract attention. But then again most of the galaxy thought that Alli Wren was off somewhere else. " I am a tourist, I suppose, here for the sights and sounds, and the shopping of course" It was nice, she didn't often let it be known but she tired of having other people do everything for her, and it was rare but nice to go on a trip alone. " What about you, though I suppose you must be a local."
Alli couldn't wait to see this place and to eat, she hadn't realized how hungry she was. It wasn't too rare to get carried away shopping, and not eat. She thought to her self Callum huh... She was going to have fun... hopefully he could keep up.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
"Born and raised," he told her with a charming smile. "I know all the good stops. Most of them still let me inside." Callum winked at her.

Suddenly, he stopped walking and pulled her in front of him by her hand. With a thoughtful hum, he turned her in a slow circle by her hand, eying her garb with a sober expression. "Yes, this simply will not do. You want to blend in where we're going, not stick out, and a lady as lovely as yourself will have a hard enough time doing that without the flashy attire. Come, step into my parlor..." Smiling again, he directed her with a hand placed respectably at the small of her back and steered her into another shop that sold women's clothing.

Letting go of her, he began to sift through the racks. Occasionally, he'd pull out something ridiculous and hold it in front of her, imagining how it would look before discarding it over his shoulder and moving on. Once he pulled out a very sultry looking red dress that had holes and slits in all the right places. His eyebrows rose with interest. Sweet gods, she would look soooo sexy in that... But instead of holding it up to her, he held it up to himself. "What do you think? Yes? No? ....I'll take that as a no." The dress went back on the rack.

Finally, he picked out a casual, dark blue sweater top and a pair of women's khaki cargo pants. "Here, go try these on. Dressing room is over there." Callum gave her a friendly smile and waited.

Alli Wren

A
It wasn't often she let her self do things like this so she followed him with ease but she wondered what he meant most let him in still. She was willing to over look it because he was so cute... She didn't know what it was that drew her in, but she found this man, very attractive.
Alli smiled as he admired her. " and what is wrong with flashy atire... surely I can't wear just anything... unlike you and your hats " She said with a grin and a stifled giggle. She shook her head as she watched him pull out time and time again items she wouldn't be caught dead in. She raised a brow at the last dress, She then frowned.. " A sweater and pants... surely you can do better than that. " she shook her head, and looked at him.. was he serious? she wasn't going to wear such boring attire, to his charming looks could only go so far.. though she thought maybe this was his attempt to get her in that red dress... She thought about it.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Callum raised an amused brow. "First of all, sweaters are sexy. Way sexier than a short skirt and low top, or any other type of clothing that's all prim and proper and leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. Me, I prefer a casual lady. Casual ladies don't need to dress themselves up because they know they're gorgeous no matter what they sport. They are comfortable with themselves, and with their image, and feel no need to impress anyone. They're amazing as they are."

Oddly enough, he was actually being pretty serious. For once, the silly facade was dropped and a look at the man behind the goofy grin was revealed. Callum flirted with a lot of woman (a lot of women), but most of them he never really expected to get anything from. Most of them he didn't even really try to go too far with, despite his thoughts, mannerisms, and raging hormones. His father had raised him better than that. To Callum, a simple, tight fitting sweater and a loose pair of pants was the sexiest look in the world.

"Second of all, what happened to trusting the local, eh?" he said, the smirk reappearing. "You can go in that attire if you want, Miss Wren, but I don't think you want the attention. Do you?" And there is was. Considering Alli had never given him her last name, it would seem Callum did actually know who she was and simply chosen not to care about her being a bit of a business celebrity. He was trying to make sure she was actually able to relax and have a good time, rather than draw notice. "I am a master of diguises. I was wearing one when we met, until you stole my hat."

He held the clothing out to her again, still smirking. "Now, listen to the Master of Disguise, and go put these on."

Alli Wren

A
Alli didn't know what to think, here the man before her went all serious on her, and knew who she was and didn't care... She looked at him blushing quite red as she took the sweater and pants and went into the changing room but not before giving him a kiss, square on the lips and then she just kept walking towards the dressing room, her face still red. She switched her clothes, with an relative ease as she was sorry to have to change but after a speech like that well she had to do it.
Alli came back out and she spun around to show the 'master of disguise' her new outfit. " So what do you think Callum, after all your the one i need to impress here is it a good enough disguise? perhaps good enough for me to be your apprentice of disguise? " she said playfully, after the kiss, and this charming episode of what is sexy, how could she resisit him. He was cute and smarter than he first appeared.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
One nice thing about growing up almost exclusively around women? You learned how to communicate to them. Okay, no, that was a lie.. One does not simply communicate to a woman. But, Callum liked to think that he'd picked up a thing or two after growing up with mother, Kaia, Jewel and Isis (who were practically sisters to him), and their mother Kassey. He knew he'd won the argument when she blushed and stayed silent. He knew he'd practically earned the green light the moment she just straight up kissed him on the lips.

Was he going to argue? Hell no he was not.

Callum got a nice, sweet taste of her, and oh did he enjoy it. He didn't try to make it linger any longer than she wanted it to be, but mm. He had a toothy, shit-eating grin on his face as she walked away, and his head tilted to the side to admire that fine, swaying back side. His night had certainly turned around. He waited patiently, flashing the occasional smile at women that caught his eye. He was hopeless, really, but he didn't care. When she came back out, a single brow rose slowly from above the sunglasses he was still wearing. He took the shades off, and sauntered over to her, his eyes roaving up and down -- in a non-creeper way, of course. (He was a gentleman, after all!)

"Now that is a sexy look, my lady," he said, spinning her around and taking in every little bit. "Great gods you have some fine assets. Have I said that yet? Merciful heavens. You're lucky I'm both a gentleman and a scholar, or else I'd--" His voice cut off as he seemed to get an image in his mind. He grinned a bit, and looked back at her. "Yup, I'm good." Pulling a device out of his pocket, and making sure no one was looking, he took hold of the sensors that were fixed to the clothing that would sound the alarm if they tried to leave without paying. After a quick second with each, both pieces fell off entirely. He winked at her and put the device away. "Ready, young padawan?" Placing an arm around her shoulder, he steered her out of the crowded shop through the back, without paying for the outfit.

They soon arrived at a place called Hugh's Slop House. The inside was dark and musty, very dimly lit, with most of the patrons looking shady as hell. Many of them were drunk, too. But, there were a few more normal people there, ones willing to brave the offsetting environment. The place was tightly packed, and loud. There was music coming from a live band. But despite the sensation that they might get mugged at any moment, the lingering smell of food was magnificent. Callum took a deep breath as they stepped in. "Ah, the sweet aroma of exquisite cuisine." He steered her toward an empty table, pulling out her seat for her before seating himself down.

Alli Wren

A
Alli hadn't encountered a man like this before, she enjoyed the feel of his lips pressed against hers, and she didn't linger too long in fear of getting lost in the moment. She had to admit he didn't have much wrong with him and as she changed, making sure to take slightly longer than normal in an attempt to make him wait, she looked at the mirror and adjusted the sweater and pants. She then used the mirror to check her hair and makeup, touching up, as she wanted to look her best for the man she had been spending her time with for the evening.

She couldn't help but gigggle as he spun her around and complemented her, " Your lucky I have graced you with my presence Sir Gentleman and Scholar" she said with a smirk as she raised a brow at his manipulations of some device, she couldn't believe it as they walked out.. without paying.. and she felt a bit of a thrill " Should I check my valuables? " She said knowing that the man while seeming to have a mischeious side didn't seem the type to steal from her adding a giggle so he knew she wasn't serious. Alli couldn't help but laugh at him and steal his glasses putting them in her purse, " There now, I can see your beautiful eyes. " She said as she took the seat that she had tried to beat him to, but having failed resigned to him pulling it out. She took a seat and stared at him, observing his face, flashing a smile his way, not able to keep a straight face.

What was it about this man that made her act how she had never had before. She had just stolen the clothes on her back and was having dinner with a man that intrigued her to no end. He was charming and handsome, and she thought back to the kiss, she imagined going farther before shaking her head, " So Sir thief... what would you suggest we eat here?"

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
"Check your valuables? Well, that would probably be a wise choice, but not in regards to me. I don't steal from pretty ladies that are kind enough to grace me with their presence." He winked at her, since she stole yet another part of his disguise. His sapphire eyes then regarded her with faux chastisment. "I did put on all those things for a reason, you know. If I get caught and arrested, miss thing, you better pay my bail." He, of course, didn't say what he was wanted for, but she could likely deduce a few ideas.

Flipping open the menu, he gave a dramatic sigh. "Ah, there's just so many options..! And so reasonably priced. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the seafood. Not because I don't think they prepare it well, but just because we're much too far from any large enough body of water for the seafood at any restaurant around here to be fresh if you catch my meaning. The steaks are exquisite, the fowl... Oh, and I highly recommend any of the pasta dishes. I think there's even a sampler on here somewhere..."

After discussing the menu and placing their orders, Callum smiled at her from across the table. "So, if I may, what is a young business celebrity such as yourself doing out here in the crowded chaos of Corellia? Business, or pleasure?"

Alli Wren

A
She smiled ordering whatever Callum did. She giggled at him. " if you got caught I would do far more than pay your bail " She said with a smirk, getting lost in his eyes a bit, they seemed to pierce her very being. She found him very entertaining and of course she didn't know what it was about him. His looks, his demenor. " I am here to shop and have a little fun, I needed to get away. and see the sights. " She said smiling at him She ordered their most expensive bottle of liquor just for Callum, she felt that he would appreciate that. " What is a rogue like you doing here, surely you don't often find business celebrities and wine and dine them. "

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
"Is that a fact?" Callum asked with a sly grin when she said she'd do more than pay his bail. As she continued, he nodded in understanding. "It's tough running a business," he said, as if he knew. He, of course, didn't run a business but he did help his father. Just watching his dad run things was exhausting. Callum could hardly fathom running it himself.

"Actually, my lady, you are the first," he said with sincerity, though the charming smirk was still on his face. "Admittedly, most of the times I run into a woman they're taken by some overprotective lover that happens to also be nearby. Or a brother, or father."

Callum chuckled, then raised a brow as the liquor was brought over and set at the table. Eying it appreciatively, he said, "Miss Wren, you are going to spoil me more rotten than I already am." Opening the bottle expertly, he poured two glasses, giving her the first. "Cheers," he said with a smile, holding his glass up to touch hers before taking a drink with a pleased sigh. Good stuff.

Then, he answered her question. "I was just doing some business myself, actually. It ah... was interrupted at the end. Had to leave early, and figured I'd do a little shopping myself with the extra freetime." Callum winked at her, having just clearly glossed over the fact that his type of business probably wasn't nearly as legal in nature as her own.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled and looked at Callum. " Surely you don't scare all women off into their over protective man. Surely some men approve of you, or should i revaluate my decision to come her? " she said with a giggle and she spoke " Cheers" as she took a drink. " I rather do more expensive business, more than sneaking off with some clothes... and of course I think that perhaps you must be losing your edge if you had to leave early." She said with a mischeaivous smile.

Alli was no stranger to the wrong side of the law, but she was good at hiding it. She sold weapons dispite their legality, not caring who the buyer was as long as they had the credits. She just often used the law to fighte her own battles against those too weak to fend off her attacks. She also didn't shy away from what she wanted, and tonight it was Callum. " So if I was to start some business here in corelia, would you have any suggestions on markets to enter, I do love some of the views here. " She spoke the truth, her windows were set to views from arround corelia. It was something she didn't let many know, but she was a sucker for a beach. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom