Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, how you doing?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Hey everyone. I'm not the best at introductions, so if I ramble on, just ignore it, haha.

I've done rp'ing in the past, but never in a Star Wars setting, so I'm pretty excited. The amount of guides to read through makes it seem a bit intimidating, but I'm sure I'll get through it.

I haven't completely settled on my character yet, but I'm thinking of a Stannis Baratheon-esque character. A stubborn, and rigid, warrior general with a profound sense of duty and justice for his faction/people. Also thinking of taking it one step further and having him join an "evil" faction, where what's best for the faction, and what's best for the people could be at odds. I think that would open up some really cool character development and role playing oppertunities.

I probably have just rambled abit, but regardless, excited to be here, great to meet everyone.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and don't worry - it probably looks more daunting than it is, but you'll soon pick up how we work and what you can do.

Just shout if you have any questions at all and we will help you out.

Remember - have fun, and don't worry about rambling. We have lots of ramblers over here but it just makes for more laughs along the way.

#justsayin

:)

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Welcome to the site please enjoy your time. If any question I'm sure one of use lovelies can answer them or know who would answer it. Just don't asked question about the dark side cookies.

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Rambling is fun ^_^

Also, there's a nice little button that says @mention. You can use it to tag people when you reply to them. If that's broken, type out [member = 'character name'] without the spaces.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Welcome to Chaos! Looking forward to seeing your character.

If you're looking to join an "evil" faction, you can't get much more evil than the One Sith :p

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Didn't I throw you in a river? How was your swim :D

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Of course, you can always join the Jedi if you want, but you'll be missing out all that stuff like, you know, subjugation of worlds, untold power at your fingertips, etc.,

Your choice :p

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

You could always come visit the Primeval, we have an evil tilt, where you can be whatever kind of evil that you wish, unlike those Sith [member="Sage Bane"] speaks about. There you have structure and hierarchy, we just have chaos.

Also, [member="Connor Harrison"] I am surprised you took time away from your busy schedule of grooming and applying makeup to visit. Lovely to see you again. Give [member="Chastity Lunelle"] my love.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Sage Bane"] don't forget zerg rushing to master one sith are more mediocre typical boring expected evil and struggles to take hits.
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
There are a few evil fractions don't just limit yourself to one sith, there are a few that's in the fraction tab. also welcome to chaos, don't mind the one sith they think they own everything but republic still remains the largest on both the map and fraction size, but yes silver Jedi is both ends if the spectrum.

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your stay at Chaos! Don't forget to check out there rules etc, if you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to poke staff. We're here to help :D [member="Isamu Baelor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom