Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone!

Hello there! I stumbled upon this site while doing a Google search last night for some Star Wars pictures, so here I am!

A little about myself:
I have 7+ years of RP experience (non Star Wars related).
I've been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid.
The Empire is my favorite faction, hands down.
I'm pretty easy going and laid back.

This will be a bit of a learning experience for me. I love Star Wars, but I don't know much about it outside the movies and a tiny bit of EU. I'll try to learn as much as I can, but I apologize in advance for the problems this might create. Any help would be appreciated!

I've looked around a bit at the forums, what would one recommend to someone looking to RP an Imperial soldier, preferably an officer? I'd like to start off as a second Lieutenant, but I'm fine with having to work my way up to officer rank if I need to. I'm not entirely sure how the Imperial army works, and if they'd have something similar to the ROTC program where people can go to school and join as officers.

I look forward to meeting all of you and getting to RP with everyone!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Welcome!

Don't worry about not knowing much of the EU. The storyline here is 800 years after.

The One Sith is the largest Imperial style faction, and we're currently in the process of building up our Military : D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Nyicon Sadachbian"]

Welcome to the Forums. Explore, ask questions, and enjoy your stay. The Top Banner is your friend. :D

Thank you Malcolm for pointing it out, I was wondering where the rules were!

Isamu, aside from getting my character template set up, what would I need to do to join the One Sith? Is there an application I have to fill out or anything?

First off, welcome!
As an alternative option we also have the First Order which is a mix of old school Empire and new trilogy references. :D

Welcome!
And as an alternative to the above, the Imperium offers you a traditional Imperial faction. We are based on the Galactic Empire, but with a triumvirate of power rather than an Emperor. We do not openly have Force Users, we have Inquisitors, and we have many opportunities available. You need only join the faction and then slide into whatever role you'd like to fill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom