Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone

Satoryu

S
Hello guys, the name is Abbie, though I go by Marf on my other RP site. I'm transferring my Sith Master here to RP with James' Audroti. I just posted her profile here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52836-satoryuand am waiting on approval for a transfer ^^

I am almost solely a fan of the Sith and write a voluminous amount of fanon about them in my spare time, from the ancient Purebloods to the modern Sith Order. I especially enjoy exploring darker topics in my writing, which is why the Sith appeal to me in particular.

I am a RL Goth/Lolita and a fan of Asian horror films ^,<

Hope to see you all around!

[member=Satoryu]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad you found us, and happy to have you here; I look forward to seeing what new stories you bring to the site with your character.

If you've got any questions, just shout, but just make sure you have fun!

If you want a foe to go up against to get going out there, I'm more than happy to help thread with you and get your character up and running.

:)

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
[member="Satoryu"]

Inb4theadmins

Welcome... Please ignore the fact that your name is colorful... We're having a territory dispute.

Sith cookies taste bad.

Hello there and welcome to Chaos!

If you have any questions or need any help then please don't hesitate to ask!

An Admin will look over your rank transfer soon, no doubt! :) Until then, just sit tight and explore the site! We have a lot on offer.

I hope that you enjoy your stay! :)

Satoryu

S
Thanks guys. I'm struggling to find the edit post button, someone care to direct me? Thanks again.

[member="Satoryu"]

Should be just under your reply box, when you move your mouse over it, it should pop up along the bottom:

ed.png

Satoryu

S
Thanks for that Connor, now how do I change my account to the character group instead of the writer? Sorry for the questions, not used to this kind of site structure ^^;

You can RP on a writer account. The only difference between writer and character is that the writer account is the "root" for admin stuff, and character accounts have to have 50 posts before they can request rank titles.

I RP on Fabula all the time. Most other people use their writer account for their main, too.

Satoryu

S
I'm having trouble with posting my second character. I didn't realize you made a sub-account instead of just making a new account. So I made a new account, then changed the name, but I still can't make a sub-account because it says the username is taken :huh:

Oh thanks [member="Corvus Raaf"] ! :p

You're welcome [member=Satoryu] - What username were you after? It may be already taken, as you would create your new "subaccount" from your Writers profile and add a new "character subaccount from there",

Satoryu

S
[member="Soliael"] I did, but then I changed the username to "Abbie Aileen", as I then tried to make a sub-account but figured I couldn't if the name was taken. Anyway I'm still being told that Andromeda is taken.

Feel free to delete/terminate the Abbie Aileen account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom