Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone!

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
We only needed 7 unique writers to start the faction, and we've got that, so we don't need you to check in. We're happy to have you though. Feel free to do whatever man, there aren't any governmental restrictions here. @[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
...though Tef usually likes to see even more than seven. Remember how well it went over when he tried for ten as the standard? :D

Welcome aboard, Dells. This is the place to be. Check out the last few approved planets and I think you'll like what you see.

I was searching through the approved planets. Love them, especially the ocean ones. I think the Galan would approve as well ;)

Thanks for the welcome @[member="Jaxton Ravos"] . Nice to be writing with you again, although as a different face. If you change your mind yell and I can check in if so needed.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Tef actually just approved us, and said we'll be on the next map update :D. And I'm not if you've checked our Pre-Factory forum, but if we ever expand it'll be by creating more worlds. Suiting the Lore to what we want to do as we go. If you've got any ideas for plots feel free to run them around and we'll work around to getting it done.

@[member="Turin Val Kur"]
tumblr_n29aunGk8y1tum2qvo1_400.gif

Rosa Gunn

R
@[member="Judah Dashiell"] Hey! we've been in a few threads together though we've never directly interacted! Glad to have you aboard!
@[member="Turin Val Kur"] haven't had the pleasure of writing with you, I look forward to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom