Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everybody

Hi, I'm new here, pretty new to RP know a little bit about star wars, I'm hoping to learn
I'm struggling with the whole character creation part though, was wondering if anyone was willing to help me get started?

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Nick Arwyn"]
Well, here's the rules for character creation, as well as a basic template.
Just copy the template into a new topic in the character creation forum and fill it out from there.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Nick Arwyn"] Welcome to the Forums. Explore and ask questions at your leisure. It can take some time getting used to. But we're all here to help. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers and good hunting. :D

[member="Nick Arwyn"]

Nope! Once you're done, just post in the Character Creation forum and you're away!

Obviously, make sure it adheres to the rules, but apart from that, you're good to go straight away. :)

[member="Nick Arwyn"] no.. This site doesn't have an approval process for characters, which seemed really weird to me at first too. Although they do require that custom stuff created by you be approved, everything canon can be free game.

Welcome to the site.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Chaos Maxtor said:
Welcome to me!
I should preference. We are all [member="Chaos Maxtor"] alts, [member="Nick Arwyn"]. All of us. The website might not be named after him? But it probably should be. :D :p

Jay Scott Clark said:
I should preference. We are all [member="Chaos Maxtor"] alts, [member="Nick Arwyn"]. All of us. The website might not be named after him? But it probably should be. :D :p

How can you be so sure it wasn't named after me? [member="Tefka"] and others who founded this place know me and just how splendidly awesome I was before the creation of this Roleplay site! I would say this site is a testament and monument to just how awesome I am.

;)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLOOOO THIS IS WILLIAM THE only BOUNTY TRACKER of THE REPUBLIC AND CIS

HEERE IS A MESSAGE FROM SOAP:
Hello, i am soapninja, and id like to tell you making a character is quite easy. If you have nothing, just base it off of something, like i based william of off a character from red vs. blue, a tv show and i don't know about my other character... just do that ok? It's quite easy, well for me, i dunno bout you.
My advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom