Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey All

New to the board in general; decided I should make a Jedi because hey, this is Star Wars after all. Every kid's fantasy is to be a space fairy with a laser sword, right?

So, here I am.

A pureblood sith. From over 4000 years ago. Trying really hard to be a Jedi...

Yeah, my attempt to be original is kinda lame but, screw it, I'm here to have fun and flex writing abilities!

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Thankyou!

I know you guys recently revamped your ranking system and it's not necessary for me to have a master. Having said that, it would make most sense for me, RP wise, so do you have any advice on how to go about finding one?

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Thanks again!

Basically just looking for a well rounded master who can keep Kaden on the right track. You must know the masters quite well, do you think you could recommend someone so that I can PM them?

[member="Kaden"]

We have a number of Knights and Masters that might like to help you out, but it will all depend on their availability (time wise) so I do suggest you post in the records area and see who bites.

;)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Sniped!

;)

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Kaden"]

555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.gif

Oh, and...

do.gif

(I just had to add this one in :))

Thanks all! What a lovely welcome.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - A good writer and experienced roleplayer offering me their masterhood? I'd be stupid to reject you!

What happens now, do I take you out to dinner? ;)

[member="Kaden"] I'm a tad late to this, and I've already chatted with you on Discord, but I'd like still like to give you an official welcome on the SJO forum. Very interesting character, I definitely want to see how things play out for Kaden. i'm always here if you have any questions or concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom