Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herglic Trade Empire

2MgjgI7.jpg

Pleasure and Progress
Locations:
  • Freeworlds Territory
  • Rimma Trade Route

Operations:

• Manufacturing
  • Entertainment

The Herglic Trade Empire, by its vary nature, has a wide venue of operations confined to a very small, but profitable space. Giju sports grand ocean cruises, resorts and gambling facilities, while Tallaan - situated where the Giju Passage meets the Procopian Shipping Lane and the Shapani bypass - can obtain ore and other raw materials fairly cheaply, which it uses in its manufacturing industry to produce ships and personal equipment. Lamuir IV is the political lynchpin, offering support of the legislature, which is controlled by democratically elected representatives, most of whom are Herglic due to their position as the planet's majority species.

The Herglic Trade Empire, due to its small size, is still subject to the whims of the League of Tapani Freeworlds, though Tallaan has significant clout in the League.

Product Line:

Weapons Technology​

Armor Technology

Transport Vessels

While the HTE is gathering a repertoire for products in the manufacturing industry, their primary wealth is in entertainment and services. Specifically, they offer transportation and security protection for raw materials, including raw minerals and tibanna. If you wish to contact HTE on matters of transportation, simply send a message to the main office below.

Alternatively, one may also charter a cruise on the wonderful planet of Giju. Pricing below.

- 1 Week - 20,000 credits
- 2 Weeks - 30,000 credits
- 1 Month - 50,000 credits
- 1 Semester - 100,000 credits (student discount: 70,000)

The trio of items soon arrived at the billing address listed on [member="General Beyyr"]'s account. Each item was placed in boxes, or weapon's cases, perfectly sized for them, putting Jeve Stobs's MeFruit industry's slick packaging to shame.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Iron Crown Enterprises would like to book a cruise liner to Giju for an Unknown Regions trade convention. Clients from 244Core, Rakata Beta, Lwhekk, Verkuyl, and Dasid Anya are expected to attend, among others, so there would be a variety of special dietary, atmospheric, gravitational, and medical requirements for our associates. What cruise liners does the Trade Empire currently operate, and would the attached requirements be manageable?

Best wishes,

Selka Ventus

To: [member="Selka Ventus"]

We currently employ several Tallaan-class Cargo Cruisers specially retrofitted for pleasure and comfortability. These cruisers are known as the Tallaan-class Cargo-E, for extravagance, as our intention is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, while impressing you with our posh accommodations. To that end, these cruisers contain several swimming pools, multiple spas, a holoshock court, and a series of convention centers, to name just a few.

Your requested requirements are perfectly within the limits of our capabilities. Just notify my secretary of the dates you wish to book our cruiser.

He left out that he had obtained a rather 'sweet' deal on liability from the insurance company. Pretty much every disaster would be covered, short of one of his crew members blowing up the reactor core.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Hion the Herglic"]

That sounds ideal. Knowing that, if this cruise goes well, ICE's trade facilitation division would likely be interested in purchasing several Tallanns fitted to those specifications. We've been looking for the right cruise liner option for some time.

TO: [member="Hion the Herglic"]

Dear Hion,
I was browsing the holoweb when I noticed your amazingly sexy armor. I would absolutely love a set. I do regret to inform you that I cannot take the job you offered, however, as it may interfere with my position within the Bounty Hunter's Guild. It would be quite unfortunate for your company if one of its bodyguards collected on their mark, yes? Many apologies, and I hope we do work together in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom